krankyd wrote:robin1979 wrote:I discovered a serious regression (for
me) in 3.0.1. (I was able to install an old 3.0.0 to make sure the
problem doesn't happen there).
- I'm navigating/driving using Waze
- I accept a phonecall while I'm on 3G (which I usually am)
- 3G signals drops, iPhone switches to 2G
- Waze loses network (2G can't do data and voice at the same time ofc)
- After completing the conversation, the 3.0.1 version is unable to
restore the connection to the Waze servers (on either 2G/3G or even
when connected to WiFi). 3.0.0 works fine.
I know we made some changes in that area, so they might have caused this behavior. Let me check and get back to you.
Unholy wrote:Hi Alan,
Can you please post the video?
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]