These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by xfelix
Upgraded this morning, and opened the app with Internet access, so it can get updated content and prompts. This time it works normal for me.

There is a new prompt says something like 'you can take a picture of where you park your car', but it does not automatically disappear even after like 10 seconds. I have to click the screen to close the prompt. Otherwise, it will not show you the current location, but keep the location of where you parked your car and the prompt.

Another observation is still the audio output. I set to use iphone speaker only.
Bluetooth connected to car. Car radio is no. Everything is working as expected. Navigation sounds go thru iphone speaker.
But when I connect USB cable to iphone charging, no navigation sound anymore, the sound will come back only when I disconnect cable. I assume this is not fault of Waze.
xfelix
Send a message