These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by low_wh74
With regards to the brand new "auto complete distance" feature in this WAZE GPS app version which allows users to see the distance to any location as they type it in the Search box, it seems that this feature is unavailable.

Samsung Galaxy A5
Android v6.0.1
low_wh74
Send a message

Post by low_wh74
zewlzewl wrote:Hi, I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 (Android 6.0.1), Waze 4.18.0.1. When friend of mine shares a route with me, I never get an automatic notification. When I manually open Waze app, there's a sharing icon on the right and I can see all necessary things. But I have to know, that I need to open Waze app.

My friends just get notification, even Waze is not running, that somebody shares a route with them and they can see it. But notification doesn't work on my phone. I have (in Android) notification for Waze ON. Could you please help?

Thanks a lot.
STEP 1
You could have made yourself as an "invisible" Wazer to other Wazers. To become a "visible" Wazer, refer to the URL (https://support.google.com/waze/answer/6268714?hl=en) & carry out the following procedures:-
1) Tap the Menu (magnifying glass icon) and then tap your name for My Waze.
2) Toggle Go invisible option to OFF.

STEP 2
1) Tap the Menu (magnifying glass icon) and then tap the Settings wheel icon.
2) Scroll down to look for the Notifications options.
3) Ensure that all options in the Notifications page are selected & tap the Save button which is at the end of the Notifications page.

This should solve your problem & you'll be able to automatically receiving any kind of notification that's related to WAZE.
low_wh74
Send a message

Post by low_wh74
The "Speed limit camera" warning remark at certain spot isn't not audible although the "Speed limit camera" warning remark is clearly displayed in the WAZE map. Anyone knows the reason behind this? Thanks.
low_wh74
Send a message

Post by low_wh74
BlueWingsPetya wrote:Hello Wazers,

What are the minimum system reqirement of this version 4.18 for Android phone ?
I've just installed the app, restarted the phone, but even the menu doesn't work neither can I quit normally. Android 4.3 Kernel 3.4.0

Thanks, Peter
Do try these procedures below to solve your problem:-
1) Uninstall the WAZE app.
2) Manually delete the "WAZE" folder in your smartphone
3) Restart your smartphone & re-install the WAZE app

If your WAZE problem persist, try to download the latest Android version (if it's available for your smartphone model) which is provided by the manufacturer of your smartphone.

Kindly take note that the WAZE app version 4.19.0.3 for Android devices is released on 09 February 2017 (https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... waze&hl=en). Its new features are:-

- Introducing Google Smart Lock for Waze: Never worry about remembering your Waze login details for your next phone. Opt-in to Smart Lock and you’re automatically signed in, with all your settings and points saved.
- Friends and Inbox have a new home: Now, see whether you have new inbox messages and Waze friends online in your Waze menu navigation list. If you do, tap to your My Waze screen to read them and see who’s there.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
low_wh74
Send a message

Post by Nacron
EdFromOhio wrote:Reporting gas prices isn't in the Regular-Mid-Premium-Diesel order anymore. It is alphabetical, which is not at all intuitive.
Noticed this issue this afternoon, it's a server side thing because it's affecting all platforms
Nacron
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid SE | Samsung S22 Ultra 5G
Waze Android Beta | WME Beta
Hawaii SM | Bangkok, Thailand RM | Phitsanulok, Thailand AM | West Virginia AM
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... 50k_5c.png

Post by RussPA
turbomkt wrote:True. But why do I need to delete it to get to the pennies? And I have at least a few Wazers around me that are somehow posting $2.550.
The $2.550 prices may be from people who have not updated their app and are still running an older version.
RussPA  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 4
Send a message

Assistant Regional Coordinator - NOR
Global Champ - US
WME Beta Community Coordinator

Post by tomorrowperfume
Can we not add an option to disable the automatic saving of your parking spot?
tomorrowperfume
Send a message

Post by trrbogie
Please fix the order of the gas price boxes. It's already causing bad prices b/c people don't realize the order is changed. Horrible, unwarranted change.
trrbogie
Send a message

Post by turbomkt
Fix for gas prices here.

Different gas related thing...does anyone think of a price entered as $2.559 as $2.56? When searching for gas the price listed is rounded up. I may be odd, but if the price is $2.559, I'd prefer to see $2.55.

I'd also like to just see the 9 dropped from having to be entered...
turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 17
Send a message
--Mike
RC for Northwest Region (NWR Discord)
ARC for Southwest Region (SWR Discord)

Post by turbomkt
True. But why do I need to delete it to get to the pennies? And I have at least a few Wazers around me that are somehow posting $2.550.
turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 17
Send a message
--Mike
RC for Northwest Region (NWR Discord)
ARC for Southwest Region (SWR Discord)