These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Favorites-Stay Totally Screwed Up

Post by DonAndOrli
The Favorites constantly change position rather than remain in alphabetical position that they were placed in by the user which then makes it difficult for the user to find a specific named address. Why can't this defect be fixed by WAZE????
DonAndOrli

POSTER_ID:17427677

Send a message

Post by Decibel316
This is a major issue with me. I'm in the service industry, so have a couple hundred favorites saved...and it takes me forever to find the one i'm looking for. "Search" does not always work. I type in the name and nothing pops up, so I assume that I don't have it saved. I then scroll through and find it in some random place and the title is exactly what I searched for.

Please give us the option to "Alphabetize" out favorites...please!!!!!
Decibel316
Send a message

Post by karlcr9911
This has been reported to Waze many times for a very long time. To this point, obviously, it still hasn't been fixed but a large contingent of beta testers continue to keep this issue at the forefront.

It's a very simple fix for the devs so why it hasn't been fixed to this point is really unknown.
karlcr9911  
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Answers: 3
Send a message

Post by vince1612
Decibel316 wrote:I'm in the service industry
Then you may want to share more details and repeat the request in the Waze Professional Drivers section. It'll have way more chance to be noticed there compared to here.
vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... v18.10.png
Wiki & Forum: Wiki CH (D)(FR) | Forum CH (D) (FR) (I)
1+1=3 - The result of bringing talents together goes beyond simply adding them up.
https://i.ibb.co/2k1TJHH/RIPIain.png