These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Post by OIIIIIIIO
I got mine a couple weeks ago...lasted about 3 days and vanished off my Jeep. :cry: I'm not sure if it was stolen or blew off.
OIIIIIIIO
Send a message

Post by Sender581
Would be cute if Waze made those clings of a family of Wazer's (dad and mom wazers and then smaller decals for kids).
Sender581
Send a message

Post by Spil
Just got another new Waze magnet in the mail yesterday ... wasn't even expecting this one! Sure could use a free Waze phone holder, though -- got a birthday coming up in a week or so ;) (shameless hint there, just in case Perlin is lurking in this thread :lol: ). :D
Spil
Send a message
I'm Spil, and I approve this message! :D
~ ~ AM: Upstate NY; CM: USA/Canada ~ ~
Wazing the I-86 Corridor with my Casio C771 G'zOne Commando
New York Editors: To-Do List!
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/c/c8/W ... 00k_6c.png

Post by umopapisdn
jasonh300 wrote:Still waiting on the AM sticker that was supposed to go out. I have a window sticker that I got in Palo Alto. And a flag, which I wanted to bring with me to Orlando to put on the rental car, but I forgot.
i had to wait a couple months, but i finally got my AM sticker a couple weeks ago.

i didn't want to put it directly on my car (as it's always knocking on deaths door) so i stuck it to a piece of foam-cor, drilled a hole, and hung it in the back window from a suction cup!
umopapisdn
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
--
umopapisdn
armchair cartographer
Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Area Manager for most of Central and Southern Indiana; LAM INDOT Vincennes District.

Post by WeeeZer14
Waze on CafePress, with stickers at the bottom of the page.

As Jason said, there are free give aways sometimes. And you can always drive to the office in Palo Alto CA if you are in the area and pick up some free stuff ;)
WeeeZer14
Send a message
iPhone 5s (AT&T) • iOS 7.0.3 • Waze 3.7.6.0
[img]https:///V68te[/img]
✰ Mega Driver ✰ Mega Mapper ✰ 1M Points ✰
Country Manager: USA • Regional Coordinator: USA South Atlantic (KY, TN, NC, SC)
Navigation/Routing ExpertForum Moderator