These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by amiga6
Tonight was The bugs gone, everything works. :-)

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2
amiga6
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
I'm using Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Android 13 Swedish and the latest (beta) Waze version.

Post by AndyPoms
fvwazing wrote: Bonuscards seem to be such a rare occurrence that no one seems to have asked for it yet. For now you will have to do the math yourself.
They are quite popular in the US... Some grocery stores even have them where you earn gas discounts by buying your groceries - both at the Supermarket Branded Gas Station and other big name partner Gas Stations
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ

Post by AndyPoms
fvwazing wrote:So... would its assumed popularity justify an extra field in settings, an extra calculation in fuelpricing (and another complication, another source of usererrors at that)?

[edit]
Aaargh! I just realize that there will not be ONE bonuscard involved but MANY. 5c here, 8c there. Ugh. Guess my answer to my own question.
I wasn't saying that we should add it to the app... Waze can't do everything... What would Waze do when I get a free soda with fillup?
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ

Post by argus-cronos
McFloyd wrote:
foxitrot wrote:You should better ask Argus & Co. here: http://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=22555
Thanks! I found this link after
We have mapped about 1600 stations in a month and are now on 74%, and waiting for activation.
argus-cronos
Send a message

Post by artuuras
Gas prices feature finally started in Lithuania today. First try - first disappointment. Client says:
Sorry, but the prices you entered don't seem to be valid.
na.jpg
(12.08 KiB) Downloaded 2097 times
I tried to enter some price for LPG instead of N/A, but it didn't help
kaina222.jpg
(12.08 KiB) Downloaded 2105 times
And the prices are not just valid, They are real, I swear :lol:
kainos.jpg
(211.78 KiB) Downloaded 2101 times
Tried one more gas station - same situation :cry:
artuuras
Send a message
WAZE'ing: Lithuania
WAZE 3.7.3.0 Samsung Galaxy mini Android 2.2.1

Post by artuuras
Artuuras wrote:Gas prices feature finally started in Lithuania today. First try - first disappointment. Client says:
Sorry, but the prices you entered don't seem to be valid.
na.jpg
(12.08 KiB) Downloaded 2059 times
petervdveen wrote:Try the inputs 1 by 1.
First 95, then 98, than diesel and then LPG.
Maybe you'll find the corrupt one then.
I tried. about 5 times it didn't help and you know what? I got my first gas price points for accidentally entered prices N/A N/A N/A and, you will not believe, N/A :idea:
I continued to enter various prices and it was may be 21st try and - success :D Since that moment Waze said nothing about validity of prices.
I guess Waze has some average prices, and at the starting point they are 0,00 , so
deeggo wrote:It seems it always goes better after a couple of days.
I'm not sure, but my point is: why to wait? just try and try (and try) :geek: and you will take your success :mrgreen:
artuuras
Send a message

Post by artuuras
porubcan wrote:I've just tried to check situation in Lithuania by faking GPS position for Waze client...
Thank you for testing "porubcan" :) (thank you Shirlig, too ;) )
porubcan wrote:I've found I was able to enter price for this station: Neste Savanoriu 1 A24, degaline, Neste Lietuva
with price value 1.234. however I was not able to put in price 4.9 or so. based on this it seems that there is price range defined which controls validity of provided information...
it is also possible, that configuration of Gas Prices feature is not based on gas station location, but on user's profile (as I have seen different (slovak) gas types and the price I've entered was indicated as EUR)
Yes you really entered 1.23 and it is in Lt, not EUR :
SC-123-1.jpg
(14.32 KiB) Downloaded 2391 times
SC-123-2.jpg
(12.5 KiB) Downloaded 2394 times
As you can see now everything is o.k. and we can enter real prices. :D
Thanks again for you and Shirlig and Waze . :D
artuuras
Send a message

Post by Bamablond
Why did you take gas prices out of the navigation section, its a pain to have to use two different buttons to do something that worked well before it was FIXED into something else. I sure wish you weren't so greedy.
Bamablond
Send a message

Post by Bazovik
Gluek wrote:Please check and enable gas station prices in Russia - it's about 2500-2700 major brand gas stations, most of them already on map (I hope).
I support this request. And also the request to specify quantity already put down on the map gas stations
Bazovik
Send a message
Waze - рисуем страны
iPhone 3G, Nokia E72

Post by bcmedic16
Gas prices seem to be working in Canada now, except my iphone version of the app forces the price to end in 9, which isn't always accurate.
bcmedic16
Send a message