Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by deeggo
CrackedLCD wrote:Let me guess — you tap on the station name, then on the grade of fuel you want to report, and… nothing happens. You have to tap on it twice? Maybe three times? That's how it does on my Galaxy S Showcase.
+1
deeggo
Send a message
Global Champ. Country manager Nederland & België
NL: Wiki: hoe label ik een (snel)weg correct?
HTC One M8 | Follow me on Twitter
Join Dropbox, free online file sync! Register through this link and give you and me 250MB extra for free. Thanks!

Post by deeggo
What is the problem exactly, any specific error message?
deeggo
Send a message
Join Dropbox, free online file sync! Register through this link and give you and me 250MB extra for free. Thanks!

Post by deeggo
Hmm, I went to this location with fake GPS and couldn't either. No gas station found to report the price of. No gas station POI in the vincinity to drive to, at least, no Waze POI, Foursquare had them. It's up to support IMHO.
deeggo
Send a message

Post by deeggo
It seems it always goes better after a couple of days.
deeggo
Send a message

Post by deeggo
Artuuras wrote: I'm not sure, but my point is: why to wait? just try and try (and try) :geek: and you will take your success :mrgreen:
Yeah, sometimes I was able to succeed after a couple of times, sometimes I wasn't. Sometimes the next day I succeeded, sometimes after a couple of days. There's no logic. In the end, the server will deem the price valid.
deeggo
Send a message

Post by deeggo
renaatski wrote:Hmm, is anyone else missing gas price features (comparison & update) since the latest 3.7.3 waze app? Using Waze in Belgium and it's gone now (from the menu, from the settings section, etc)..

Renaat
Usually that option is missing the first 1 or 2 times after you update your installation.
deeggo
Send a message

Post by deeggo
That golf gulf thing may be a translation issue. We have had cases in Netherlands where a gas station named Total was displayed as Totaal. Totaal being the Dutch translation of the English word Total.
deeggo
Send a message

Post by deeggo
Only possible for an entire country, not per gas station.
deeggo
Send a message

Post by dmcconachie
deeggo wrote:
clferraz wrote:In Brazil, we use the comma as decimal delimiter instead of the point.
Doesn't the whole world, except USA/Canada/UK?
So none of those that matter then! ;-)

via Tapatalk
dmcconachie
Send a message
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status

Post by dmcconachie
The idea is to update them when you're stopped!

via Tapatalk
dmcconachie
Send a message
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status