Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Munchy points but missing drives

Post by redmaxx23
Yesterday I put in 3 hours driving on lesser traveled roads. I received nearly 300,000 feet for munchy points but none of the drive areas are showing up in my editable areas. when I returned to my regular driving area the client only shows the city driving I performed. I passed through 6 smaller towns and my PC Waze editor does not recognize that I passed through that area at all.The phone map now indicates that they have been driven through and the roads I drove no longer show munchy points; what gives?

(Edited for ft munched, not points gained)
redmaxx23

POSTER_ID:8231517

Send a message

Post by redmaxx23
Please don't think me arrogant, or obnoxious, but as a forum poster I always check sources and resources prior to posting. ( Which is why I post very little)
Perhaps, I should have added that the client added only 30 minutes of the journey out of 3 hours time, and that 30 minutes was in an urban city.
In addition, I have looked at the both the phone, its OS, and network tower system and believe now that this may have been a problem with communication between a phone working on 4GLTE and a rural area on 3G or worse. Some areas had no cell phone service at all.
As it is, 3 days later, I have gained the munchy footage, but not the editable area.
What I was looking for was confirmation that others may have had this issue, not a brush-off to the FAQ.
redmaxx23
Send a message

Post by OnbMar
Almost all answers in Wiki...

About your driven routes:
http://www.waze.com/wiki/index.php/Time ... our_routes
OnbMar
Send a message