These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Gas Prices

Post by MarkStrobel33
How can I get the local gas prices to appear? The only way that I could find local gas prices is if I search for 'gas' or 'gas station'. I assumed that there would be a button someone on the app that would take me to the gas prices without me having to type 'gas' in the search box. Thanks.
MarkStrobel33

POSTER_ID:17478278

Send a message

Post by JohnsanGeezo
I'm having the same issue - I thought the prices would have displayed on the map. I can understand why that's not the case - outdated information and all that, but what's the point of having the prices if they're not visible?
JohnsanGeezo
Send a message

Post by kumiankka
MarkStrobel33 wrote:How can I get the local gas prices to appear? The only way that I could find local gas prices is if I search for 'gas' or 'gas station'. I assumed that there would be a button someone on the app that would take me to the gas prices without me having to type 'gas' in the search box. Thanks.
Are you missing all the search category buttons right below the search box? The second button there is shortcut for gas stations.
Clipboard01.png
(10.87 KiB) Downloaded 1405 times
kumiankka
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by MarkStrobel33
vince1612 wrote:Prices are visible as mentioned in the first post if you are searching for gas stations either as a list or in map view.

I personally would really not like to have them visible permanently on screen as for 95% of my drives I am not looking for gas and wouldn't need it.
Thank you for your response. I hope that in the future, Waze will have a Gas Station button on the app that highlights local gas prices. This would be much more practical than using the search function especially when driving.
MarkStrobel33
Send a message

Post by vince1612
Prices are visible as mentioned in the first post if you are searching for gas stations either as a list or in map view.

I personally would really not like to have them visible permanently on screen as for 95% of my drives I am not looking for gas and wouldn't need it.
vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... v18.10.png
Wiki & Forum: Wiki CH (D)(FR) | Forum CH (D) (FR) (I)
1+1=3 - The result of bringing talents together goes beyond simply adding them up.
https://i.ibb.co/2k1TJHH/RIPIain.png