Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Official Feedback Thread: iOS v4.32

Post by GeekDriverPeaceful
Release Notes:
What's New in Version iOS 4.32
Fixed some bugs so you can avoid traffic and get to your destination faster with Waze.
Previous: Official Feedback Thread: iOS v4.31
GeekDriverPeaceful

POSTER_ID:17356891

Send a message

Post by daschk
marsoso8 wrote:version 4.31 and version 4.32
There is a screen bug with alerts

iPhone 5S
Waze 4.32
iOS 11.1
Same on iPhone 7 iOS 11.1. Just updated to 11.1.1. Will update if fixed.
daschk
Send a message

Post by DavidChriquiMeow
iPhone X and iOS 11.1+ : inaccurate position displayed (some sort of a big delay).
Waze is unusable, had to get back to gMaps that doesn't support (yet) new iPhone screensize, unfortunately.
DavidChriquiMeow
Send a message

Post by DrSirius
I am having the same issue where the screen is not showing me correctly where my vehicle is. It seems to be lagging behind and is practically unusable at the moment.
DrSirius
Send a message

Post by Ebanksd
WazinBruce wrote:I can't seem to get planned drives notifications to work. I have checked the settings on Waze and also notifications settings but I never get notified when it is time to leave. Can anyone confirm if it is working as expected and then perhaps we can try to figure out what's wrong with my settings. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Try Settings - Privacy - Location - Waze - Always
Ebanksd
Send a message

Post by Fanchuh
11/8/17: After running app update tonight, app only opens briefly and then closes. iphone 6 iOS 10. have deleted and reloaded the app without success-- still won't remain open. any suggestions appreciated.. have used this daily for 2+ years,
Fanchuh
Send a message

Post by gr4v1ty
warshooter wrote:
JLB4 wrote:When navigating, the current location arrow lags 3-4 seconds behind the real position of my vehicle. So, for example, as I approach my turn, the arrow is far enough back that I don't think I've reached my street yet. Not a problem on the highway, where the exits are spaced far apart, but in neighborhoods and commercial districts, it makes it very hard to find the right driveway, cross street, or lot entrance.

I validated that neither Google Maps nor Apple Maps suffer from this issue, so it's not a GPS subsystem problem.

iOS 11.1 on iPhone X.
same issue here. Started to miss a lot of turns. iPhone 6s iOS iOS 11.1.1
Same here : iPhone 8 Plus, it's annoying

EDIT : Fix is on it way
Thank you all for reporting the problem!
Staff is aware of the issue, we're waiting on an update from them about it and will try to keep you posted
gr4v1ty
Send a message

Post by itone24
JLB4 wrote:When navigating, the current location arrow lags 3-4 seconds behind the real position of my vehicle. So, for example, as I approach my turn, the arrow is far enough back that I don't think I've reached my street yet. Not a problem on the highway, where the exits are spaced far apart, but in neighborhoods and commercial districts, it makes it very hard to find the right driveway, cross street, or lot entrance.

I validated that neither Google Maps nor Apple Maps suffer from this issue, so it's not a GPS subsystem problem.

iOS 11.1 on iPhone X.
I am having the same issue in IOS 11.1.1 on iPhone X
Missing turns like crazy now.

Also having issue with audio playing through my car BT regardless of what settings I have selected in settings. Worked fine in previous versions.
itone24
Send a message

Post by JLB4
When navigating, the current location arrow lags 3-4 seconds behind the real position of my vehicle. So, for example, as I approach my turn, the arrow is far enough back that I don't think I've reached my street yet. Not a problem on the highway, where the exits are spaced far apart, but in neighborhoods and commercial districts, it makes it very hard to find the right driveway, cross street, or lot entrance.

iOS 11.1 on iPhone X.
JLB4
Send a message

Post by JLB4

iOS 11.1 on iPhone X.
Confirming that this issue persists on iOS 11.1.1 (iPhone X)
JLB4
Send a message