Official Feedback Thread: iOS v4.32

These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Re: Official Feedback Thread: iOS v4.32

Postby DrSirius » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:24 am

I am having the same issue where the screen is not showing me correctly where my vehicle is. It seems to be lagging behind and is practically unusable at the moment.
DrSirius

Postby DavidChriquiMeow » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:17 pm

iPhone X and iOS 11.1+ : inaccurate position displayed (some sort of a big delay).
Waze is unusable, had to get back to gMaps that doesn't support (yet) new iPhone screensize, unfortunately.
DavidChriquiMeow

Postby daschk » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:20 pm

marsoso8 wrote:version 4.31 and version 4.32
There is a screen bug with alerts

iPhone 5S
Waze 4.32
iOS 11.1

Same on iPhone 7 iOS 11.1. Just updated to 11.1.1. Will update if fixed.
daschk

Postby darkneoss » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:36 pm

One or two versions back, when using voice commands the music does not stop, which causes the application does not detect the command. I've only tried it with Google Music
Image Image
darkneoss

Postby Chuckers611 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:37 pm

I have an iPhone 8+ and I use Waze in landscape mode. Small issue, when someone beeps me, their icon appears behind the yellow alert icon on screen. Making it impossible to see who beeped and return the beep.

Also, I drive a Hyundai Elantra and if I have the phone connected via Wi-Fi while using waze, I get no alerts through the radio. The sound blanks out while the alert plays, but the alert doesn't come through. I don't know if this is a Waze issue, and iPhone issue, or an Elantra issue. If the phone is connected via the usb connection, this is not a problem.

Thanks,
Chuck
Chuckers611

Postby chewwwy » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:13 pm

When the orientation of the phone is Landscape or Horizontal - the arrow is not centered on the screen. Instead it's on the (now) right side of the screen.

Previously, when the phone was inverted, the screen would rotate properly. It just stays upside down now.

iPhone X, iOS 11.1.1 (15B150), Waze iOS 4.32
chewwwy

Postby cfeldman05 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:21 am

Vehicle too low on screen. Hidden behind road name label. iPhone X.
cfeldman05

Postby caramadra » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:07 pm

I'm suddenly seeing some pretty wildly inaccurate trip estimates (time and mileage). If I then select a route with bad time/mileage, both of those adjust to more realistic -- but it makes it a little hard to choose one with this data so far off .
caramadra

iPaD issue Waze 4.32.0.0

Postby calvintaZ » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:52 pm

The directions, when horizontal switch from going across the whole screen to a box
When they are a box, the directions shift the map/route to the right so it becomes off-center. There is no re-center option because the app shifts the map and not the user.
Can this be fixed?
calvintaZ

Postby callumjp » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:23 pm

iPhone 6 with latest version of Waze. Am I missing something?...

I turned “Ok Waze” voice activation on, having not noticed it before. Is this the same function as the ‘wave’ to report incidents? And does the wave not work any more? Apologies if I’ve missed this.

Anyway... enabling ‘listen for Ok Waze’ seems to prevent me from doing anything else with my Bluetooth in the car, such as listening to music or taking a call. It’s as though Waze is using the microphone exclusively to hear the ‘Ok Waze’ command. Now, Siri doesn’t do this and I can do other tasks whilst being able to “Hey Siri”.

I turned the feature off in Waze because it was frustrating me not even being able to listen to the radio. But I don’t want to revert the sound preference to route through the phone’s speaker.

Am I missing something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
callumjp

PreviousNext

Return to Waze App