These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Report Crashing & Points Question

Post by BlackNocturne
To start, I'm using v1.1.0 on an iPhone 3GS.

A couple things:
- The other day I went to report a "speed" camera (quoted since there is no red-light camera option), as soon as I went to accept adding the report Waze crashed and I was returned to the iPhone home screen. I tried it a second time with the same result. Since that day I haven't tried it again, but I imagine it would reoccur. This may be hard to repeat since it seems others are having no trouble, but I thought someone may know why this happened.

- I realize that point totals are done once a day, however as I drive around I notice the system tells me I've "Gained 1 point"/"Gained 10 points"/"Gained 48 points"/etc, however each time I go to look at my point total (same day or next) it's still at the same value.
FYI, it currently says I've "Gained 497 points", but I haven't gained a new point in a few days now as far as my point total is concerned.
BlackNocturne

POSTER_ID:5156

Send a message

Post by KW33D
The developers know about the Reporting bug on the iPhone. They are currently about to rollout the beta iPhone update to those who want to test it: http://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=223

Points can take some time to update. I remember when I first started it took right at 48 hours for my first points to get added to my totals. No worries, the developers tell us that no points are lost, just waiting in line to be added.
KW33D
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message