Gas price updates from 3rd Party are very wrong

These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Postby jasonh300 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:24 am

Now that I'm keeping an eye on it, I'm not seeing any problems. In going to keep the station closest to my house updated and see if any incorrext 3rd party prices come in.
jasonh300

Postby BrianCanFixIT » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:04 am

Same issues here, most gas stations have a single has grade "updated" and all other data is N/A. Some stations are all N/A.
All "3rd party" updates too.
BrianCanFixIT

Postby kentsmith9 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:31 am

Maybe I missed some threads on the incoming 3rd party updates on gas stations, but two stations in the last two days have shown in the client app the price for only one or two fuel types with the rest as N/A. In one case the actual price listed at the station was correct on the two prices provided. The other case was at least $0.05 per gallon different on the few they provided.
Wrong_Gas_Price_3rd_Party.PNG
(80.52 KiB) Downloaded 1601 times

I can see if the 3rd Party only had new data for two of the prices then they should leave the other two alone, but to say N/A indicates it is Not Available and that is somewhat useless.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Previous

Return to Waze App