Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Re-munching roads

Post by BrutusNL
How is it that some of the roads I am driving on (and have munched before) allow me to re-munch them? Some roads I have driven more than once in both directions and this week I noticed that a lot of these roads were 'munchable'.
BrutusNL

POSTER_ID:118908

Send a message

Post by BrutusNL
zzyzxuk wrote:Might be worth checking the 'last edited' date of that road segment to see if someone recently edited/changed/deleted and then re-added it.
Makes sense. Hope the points count :lol:
cobra wrote:In the past, the points showed in the client for this, but the overnight process did not seem to give me points, so they would be lost on the next server update.
That would be a pity, but fair enough. On the other hand...driving on them again verifies the changes made. Than again...that would give a huge opportunity to fraud your point...drive the road, edit it, drive it again, edit it again...
BrutusNL
Send a message

Post by cobra
Roads I don't drive for about 2 weeks seem to become re-munchable in the client. In the past, the points showed in the client for this, but the overnight process did not seem to give me points, so they would be lost on the next server update.
cobra
Send a message

Post by zzyzxuk
Might be worth checking the 'last edited' date of that road segment to see if someone recently edited/changed/deleted and then re-added it.
zzyzxuk
Send a message