Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by Oliverhjuk
i have no issue changing source with my Pioneer AVH-8400bt using iPhone 4s (iOS 5.1.1). I can play music from any source and change songs on my iPod / increase / decrease volume.
Oliverhjuk
Send a message

Post by Oliverhjuk
Basically, we all LOVE Waze, but we'd love it even better if it was thoroughly tested with Pioneer App Radio and Pioneer units supporting App Mode.
Oliverhjuk
Send a message

Post by sdfusion
I have been using the WAZE app for a while and have loved it until recently. There seems to be a bug with using the chit chat feature even if you select passanger as an option. It seems to disable the keyboard on the entire iphone until waze is uninstalled and reinstalled. Not sure why this is happening. I downloaded motionx and they dont have this problem so ive narrowed it down to waze.
sdfusion
Send a message

Post by silversurfer73
There is no way to control music while the Waze app is on the screen. It would be nice to have a music button on the Pioneer head unit that would bring up an extra menu for music controls to include play, pause, stop, track forward, track backward and playlist selection. Also the screen on my 8400BH is stretched making things look a little weird.
silversurfer73
Send a message
silversurfer73
Area Manager, Las Vegas
iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.2

Post by stephenstrath
When I click the navigate button and the keyboard pops up it refuses to input the keys. It does not recognize the keys being pushed. The keyboard does not work at all for me.
stephenstrath
Send a message

Post by themlruts
Not to bring and old thead back to life but I am having problems with audio controls while waze is running. Other gps allow me to skip songs when the GPS is running?
themlruts
Send a message

Post by usa_xhovbvqc
The have it sorted on the AVHW4500NEX great stereo!

Waze works great on it, but I accidentally switched the amazon music thats on the Waze screen to a podcast thing.
I couldn't figure out how to change it back, so I disbled the podcast app.

Any idea how to get the free amazon music back to my Waze app?
usa_xhovbvqc
Send a message