These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Official Feedback Thread: Android v4.37

Post by
Play Store release notes wrote:WHAT'S NEW
- Redesigned ETA screen - see a traffic forecast for your destination before you start driving
- Minor bug fixes
Previous: Official Feedback Thread: Android v4.36

POSTER_ID:14731619

Send a message

Post by amer2471
Found a bug.

the new ETA bar on the bottum of the screen, doesnt update itself.
workaround:
close the app. open the app again, when asked if you want the previous route, say yes and now the eta bar will update itself.
amer2471
Send a message

Post by Athannor
Hi,

Yes there is apparently a problem with the friends list/page these days: it disappears and display no one. In my opinion a bug that will be corrected soonely. Anyway, the ETA page in the app has received a graphical update recently.
Athannor
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by Athannor
Athannor wrote:Hi,

Yes there is apparently a problem with the friends list/page these days: it disappears and display no one. In my opinion a bug that will be corrected soonely. Anyway, the ETA page in the app has received a graphical update recently.
:arrow: Please check, it seems to be fixed now (works again for me).
Athannor
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by Athannor
hariskar_ wrote:My Facebook friends are not in my Friends list anymore in the last 2 updates. Only friends in my contact list are visible. I disconnected and reconnected Facebook, but the problem remains...
FB has recently updated its privacy policy. Did you complete the questions when you log to your FB account ? As long as not done, maybe the account will be inactive and the sync with Waze will not perform.
Athannor
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by Athannor
pykko17 wrote:Hello!

Waze app was buggy and I reinstalled it. Now I can't login.
I receive the confirmation SMS, Waze says it discovered my account and then it can't login.
Says something about my account lost in stratosphere. Really?!
I tried a dozen times and the same. What should I do?
Hi,

Did you use your username and password (case sensitive) to log on Waze ?
In any case, please have a look the following forum post to maybe find your answer : viewtopic.php?f=3&t=200707&start=340
Athannor
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by Athannor
ssoryn wrote:Hello,
I did not used waze for several months and now I had a message saying that my account is lost somwhere ... => they advised me to create a new account. I tried several times to recover my old account, but as it did not worked, I "update" the old account (based on the same phone no) so I lost all the history of my account => 0 membership rewards etc...
Any solution to recover or merge the old account with the new one?
Thx
Hello,
Have you trying with your username and password (case sensitive) to connect your old account ? I don't think that the phone number does work very well...
Athannor
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
Last edited by Athannor on Thu May 17, 2018 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Blueblaz22
I too am having the same issue of no friends list, but it is requiring me to log into facebook.
Problem is I don't do facebook and I don't want to do facebook. I hope they fix that part.
Blueblaz22
Send a message

Post by BTStar
Downloaded 4.37.10 last night. I noticed the ETA font looks okay, but the size of the font for the distance and time remaining is very difficult to read. Maybe I'm one of the few users who actually look at this :)
BTStar
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by BTStar
Had a good run with adding places.. Now back to getting this stupid message :cry:
BTStar
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message
Attachments

Post by Chris_Sow
I am using a Samsung Android phone, running Waze 4.37.06. I have all permissions granted to the app. I have tried numerous times to add friends from both contacts and facebook but the selection page is always blank and I never get any results from a search. Three facebook friends have appeared over time in the app but I only needed one of them - my daughter. She also has an Android device and similarly experienced random friend additions in the app but is unable to add friends of her own choosing. One of my friends disappeared on their own, and I deleted another that I didn't need. I kept my daughter on the Friends list, which made it very easy to send ETAs for my daily trips to her house. Then a week ago (I think it was coincident with a software update), her name spontaneously disappeared from my Friends list and I have been unable to re-friend her. :( Can anyone help?
Chris_Sow
Send a message