These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by smokeeater
Searched, but couldn’t find this.
It used to be that if me and wife were coming to our “Home” destination that you could see the others ETA on the right of the screen
This isn’t the “Send ETA” feature...just friends arriving at same destination
Was this removed?
smokeeater
Send a message

Post by ssuttle1
Waze shows only a few friends I have on Facebook who are using the app, but not all of them. AND it has permission to access my contacts but will not show my contacts who are also using the app. It used to. But no longer does. Is this going to be fixed soon? Or should we all jut go back to using other navigation apps?
ssuttle1
Send a message

Post by ssuttle1
Waze shows only a few friends I have on Facebook who are using the app, but not all. AND it has permission to access my contacts but will not show my contacts who are also using the app. It used to. But no longer does. Is this going to be fixed soon? Or should we all jut go back to using other navigation apps?
ssuttle1
Send a message

Post by stephenjs79
Here I am yet another person complaining that you took away a feature that we all use and made the app great. I have many contacts that DO NOT USE FACEBOOK that I communicated with via waze and shared journeys etc with. This feature was great and you have lost many many fans and users due to forcing us to use social media. Its time to bring the feature back

Now I find myself googling other gps apps :(

Have left 1 star review on feacebook page of to.
stephenjs79
Send a message

Post by susiegocool
This is getting really annoying..I no longer can access my contacts and use them as friends..only some that are on Facebook.

Not all of my contacts have Facebook accounts and I rely on the Friends from my contact list. Waze has never sent me a work around..

Is there one????

I really depend on that feature.
susiegocool
Send a message

Post by susiegocool
I did hear back from Waze regarding this issue and the fix around is when you put in your trip location. There is a popup that says ETA--if you click on it-does allow you regular contacts to come up and you can choose from there.
I would suggest sending Waze feedback, that we want our old "Friends" system back..
susiegocool
Send a message

Post by tassosphotography
i wonder if any of the HQ .. watch our conversations ..

same here in Greece , greek community are very sad with that .. and hope they will fix it ..
tassosphotography
Send a message

Post by tassosphotography

in this link i told about this to waze's twitter ..

i have good news and bad news .. the good news are that they finally answered me ..
the BAD news are .. that i am NOT sutisfied with their answer !!!!!!!!!!!!!
tassosphotography
Send a message

Post by texmedic16
Happy_Lyn wrote:Please make sure your apps are updated. Friends should be showing up again.
Nope. This just started with the latest update. If this isn't fixed SOON, I and all my family will be deleting WAZE from our phones. We WILL NOT use Facebook for our friends list on Waze!
texmedic16
Send a message

Post by texmedic16
RED4RUNNEROHIO wrote:So according to this email I received from Waze today (Thurs/May 31 (2018)) Waze no longer will let its users connect (sync) with other Waze users (my friends) UNLESS THEY USE FACEBOOK.
:evil: This is a NON-STARTER! Not acceptable! Google needs to return to the previous policy immediately.
texmedic16
Send a message