These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Official Feedback Thread: Android v4.40

Post by RussPA
Play Store release notes wrote:WHAT'S NEW
- Fixed a few bugs so it’s easier to save time & avoid traffic with Waze.
Previous: Official Feedback Thread: Android v4.39
RussPA
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 4

POSTER_ID:17152350

Send a message

Assistant Regional Coordinator - NOR
Global Champ - US
WME Beta Community Coordinator

Post by jajarom
I tried to reproduce on my Android phone, it all works fine. Everybody knows the problem with friends in contacts, maybe if you give a reset to the application it will work out ( ##@resetapp )
jajarom
Map Editor - level 2
Map Editor - level 2
Send a message

Post by ldonalson04
Why don't I earn points anymore for reporting? I'm never prompted at gas stations anymore to update prices. And can we PLEASE get some updated voice packs?
ldonalson04
Send a message

Post by Lille-bror
Is it possible to add passes (like Crit'Air) in this version? (Settings/navigation)
I still use v 37.1.0 which was the latest version, where I could add my pass.
Thanks
Lille-bror
Send a message

Post by Lille-bror
RussPA wrote:
Lille-bror wrote:Is it possible to add passes (like Crit'Air) in this version? (Settings/navigation)
I still use v 37.1.0 which was the latest version, where I could add my pass.
Thanks
That functionality is not going away, it is here to stay.
Hi

Thanks Russ.
Yep, did download it after my stay in France, and its in the app again.

Cheers
Lille-bror
Send a message

Post by mtbscotty
I have the same problem with the carpool reminder every time I turn Waze on. I will never use it and I cannot disable. What's going on Waze?
mtbscotty
Send a message

Post by operator207
1. I get the Carpool reminder every time I open waze now. "Remind me later" just opens it next time I open waze. 'X' closes it, but it returns the next time I open waze. I am not going to use this feature, ever. I am no longer "Enjoying my commute" with waze. This post has the same issues. https://wiki.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 0#p1834999
How can we turn this off so we do not have to click the X every time we open waze?

2. No Friends still.
operator207
Send a message

Post by RevengencerAlf
I am getting the same carpool reminder/spam every time I open waze that others have complained about. The only options are to sign up and to "remind me later." I don't want to be reminded later nor do I want to sign up because I am not interested in carpooling any day of the week.

My commute is not fixed to a regular schedule and there is zero reason to do so. I should be able to turn the carpool feature completely off without having to set it up and agree to terms for a service I have no interest in using first.
RevengencerAlf
Send a message

Post by royaltyMeow
Friends is still broken. (this is for non-facebook friends at least)

Friends are no longer shown, I'm unable to share a drive with a friend because non are shown.
This is about the 5th consecutive release with this issue.

Please fix, as I used this functionality a lot and would like to continue to do so.
royaltyMeow
Send a message

Post by RussPA
ldonalson04 wrote:Why don't I earn points anymore for reporting? I'm never prompted at gas stations anymore to update prices.
I don't remember ever being prompted to update prices. You have to tap Reports then Gas Stations to get into set the prices
RussPA
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Assistant Regional Coordinator - NOR
Global Champ - US
WME Beta Community Coordinator