These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by fluffyhikercar
Waze still hasn’t remedied this. I understand it's the holiday season, but server access should not be strained. Cannot even plan drives. Waze has lost its function, and It's very discouraging.

westeren ct, usa
ios 12.1
Verizon
Repeats with wifi
up to date app
fluffyhikercar
Send a message

Post by ItalianLondon
I have the same exact issue in Essex.
ItalianLondon
Send a message

Post by ItalianLondon
manleynet wrote:Still not resolved as of posting this message, this morning looked good from Colchester to Chelmsford worked fine but later in the day the return journey gave me the routing server timeout error very frustrating have no idea what can be done its not like a paid service were you could raise a support ticket.
Hope it gets fixed soon
I did send a bug report to waze. Waiting for someone to get back to me again
ItalianLondon
Send a message

Post by jefejuevos
Same issue here last 2 weeks - DFW metroplex, TX. I'll try to send in the logs... PLEASE FIX!
jefejuevos
Send a message

Post by Jeffty816
Every day on the commute to and from work in the Kansas City metro. I get this error. I used to think it was bad wifi in my driveway, but I put a mesh point out there and it still happens.

Honestly, it still would be nice if Google would let individual apps prefer mobile data connection, because there is a definite dead spot when it's switching from wifi-to 4g. This is really dumb when you're trying to use a navigator app, because leaving the wi-fi at your house, apartment, hotel to go somewhere is exactly the case you're often using it for.
Jeffty816
Send a message

Post by JJK4860
Waze is essentially a navigational app that cannot navigate. Great job, Waze.
JJK4860
Send a message

Post by JJK4860
Waze is a navigational app that cannot navigate. Great job, Waze.
JJK4860
Send a message

Post by jm6087
There was an issue over the weekend with the routing server failing in North America. This issue has been resolved. I am not sure if the same issue may have affected Manilla or not.
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by joci7077
I am constantly getting uh oh cannot connect to server for 160 mile trip, 533 mile trip. Very frustrating Google maps works, but i like the Waze app better.
joci7077
Send a message

Post by karlcr9911
What is your home country, area where you travel with Waze?
karlcr9911  
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Answers: 3
Send a message