These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Suggestion for Voice Command

Post by BigIron45
I have had no success using Waze's Voice Command on a motorcycle with a Sena HMS10 headset. It does work if I am in a quiet room. This morning, standing beside the motorcycle with the engine running at idle, I tried again with no success. I was leaving for work so I did not have time to play with it. I do know that on phone calls, everyone comments how clear the conversation is and they don't know I'm on the bike running down the road at 70 mph until I tell them.

It would be nice if Waze had some type of sensitivity setting with a visual indicator in Settings which would clue me in on exactly what was happening. I am guessing that the mike is either too sensitive, or not enough, with the bike rumbling in the background. Seeing how the headset works great on a phone call leads me to believe I need to change sensitivity. How about it?
BigIron45

POSTER_ID:9259482

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
You have "prefer bluetooth" turned on correct?
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ