These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by enots27
I now use a free gps app called m8. It works better than the excuse of a blackberry app called waze. It has a nicer ui. Its well worth you checking it out.
enots27
Send a message

Post by fbwoodbu
This has been broken since Sept 23. It worked until around 8pm central time. After that, no streets on the view for blackberry. iPhone is showing streets properly.

They are picking on the blackberry users, and I do not believe Chen is looking into it. It has been 8 days now.
fbwoodbu
Send a message

Post by fbwoodbu
I noticed in the Community section, that new NA maps were put in place on September 23. I guess the new maps do not work with blackberry.
fbwoodbu
Send a message

Post by floppyrod84
Hadn't waze stopped developing for BB over a year ago?

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2
floppyrod84
Send a message

Post by floppyrod84
More happy users :-)

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2
floppyrod84
Send a message

Post by floppyrod84
It was explained earlier in the thread, plus it's on the wiki. Please check and read those.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
floppyrod84
Send a message

Post by gabaltis
hello,

I'm french user. i have the same probleme on my bb . Road don't load completely causing constant calculation in route.

Impossible to use waze, i'm very sad :( Waze was my favorite gps application.

if any solution, please do something !! <--- bottle in the sea

Thank You
gabaltis
Send a message

Post by gabaltis
My bb is a 9780 os 6.0.0.576, and i use waze 2.0.2.304.
gabaltis
Send a message

Post by gabaltis
thank you shmupi2.

I think it's right. When i log on waz dashboard, i have to do it in spécial french page in order to see my stats. If il log on original .com site (i think the word server), no stats for me are logged in.

So may be there is a spécific server for european users, and they have to apply the fix in that server too to solve the same issue .

hope they'll do
gabaltis
Send a message

Post by gabaltis
hi everybody.

I still experience the same Trouble. But it's a little bit better.

about 80 % of the road load. but 20 % stay blank.

For exemple, i start waze, the map on the screen is full. I ride some kilometers and the map vanish making my tinny car going outside in a blank world and some kilometers after, sudently , the road appear again

My business requires me to use a blackberry. Il would be very happy that it works again because i have no choice of the phone i use.

So if someone can help. pleaaase come to the aid to blackberry users.

It's not always our fault if we use bb :D
gabaltis
Send a message