These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by mlehman01
Hello Wazers,

I'm located in United States and using BlackBerry 9360 on the AT&Tnetwork running Blackberry Version 7.0 Bundle 2408 and Waze maps do not display.

I also upgraded to Blackberry OS Version 7.1 Bundle 1996. The blackberry os upgrade did not fix any Waze issues.

I still see from the Waze Status webpage that the maps in North America were updated on the 24th. Is this the reason for the outage?
mlehman01
Send a message

Post by musicaljohnson
Woo hoo! Working in Charleston, SC!!!
musicaljohnson
Send a message

Post by Nahallac
I am experiencing the same issue with maps not loading on my BlackBerry 9700 for the past two weeks. I have been using Waze for the past 6 months on this BlackBerry 9700 without any issues until recently. I am running Waze version 2.0.2.304.
Nahallac
Send a message

Post by novagui
Same issue here (Canada). Really annoying :(
novagui
Send a message

Post by OrtalLevi86
hi shmupi
i have downloaded and used preferences_j2me.zip that you have attached and it did worked but only for the first time i started waze after the file replecment.
after the second time i am still getting the "searching network" error and comparing the preferences_j2me file on the device is different.

can you help me on that?
OrtalLevi86
Send a message
Last edited by OrtalLevi86 on Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Pert_ve
I have the same problem here in Venezuela since two weeks ago on a Blackberry Curve 9300, Maps are not loading and can't navigate as well.
I'm so sorry about it because I use Waze on a daily basis and It is not working anymore (See viewtopic.php?f=3&t=55518), as I understand Waze is no longer providing support for the app on BB so I feel so much for all the time wasted in map editing and comunity work.
I dont blame waze for this because I'm able to understand that BB does not evolve his operating system and I'ts hard to keep support on an old version, but I hope waze undestand that they will be loosing a lot of users who usually work for them improving maps and sending information of routes and traffic, at least until they upgrade his celphones.

Thanks a lot I't was useful!
Pert_ve
Send a message

Post by petersonvmoreira
Same also in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Maps not showing up since last week. Blackberry Bold as well
petersonvmoreira
Send a message

Post by Pochemuchka1977
For the last several weeks I am facing this problem - Waze recalculating route every several seconds on my BB Bold with the latest Waze installed. If starting to be quite annoying. Is there anything that could be done regarding it ?

Thanks
Pochemuchka1977
Send a message

Post by ponyskates
Same here, BB Bold, T-Mobile. Have uninstalled from BB for now, will keep on Droid.
ponyskates
Send a message

Post by pool00
jdavlcba65 wrote:Hi Tamas, welcome on the forum.

what is the Waze version you are using?
could you say if this is a new issue just happening (was it working before)?
in which country are you?

Hello,
Waze Ver. 2.0.2.304 - for Blacberry 9320 - No network connection !!
In Blackberry is network OK.
Country is Czech Republic
Pavel
pool00
Send a message