These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Can't select a mood

Post by strk1204
According to my Waze.com profile, I've driven 324.2 km (201.4 miles) which is well over the 160km requirement that is mentioned in the app, however, every time I go into the mood menu in the app, it displays the same message telling me that I still need to drive 160+ km to select one. Of course then tapping any mood does nothing. This has been the issue since day 1 when I passed 160km. Can this be fixed?
strk1204

POSTER_ID:17629082

Send a message

Post by amiho_real
I got this issue too! In Waze Map Editor, it says that i drove more than a 100 mi route but still it won't work!
amiho_real
Send a message

Post by jm6087
Revolteh wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:27 pm
strk1204 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:48 am How long does it take to process? I made the account over a year ago but didn't use it much except for one long drive because of its hit on my old phone and it's battery. I surpassed 160km at least before new years. I would assume it doesn't take that long to process. All my past drives show up on the map too.

How do you view past drives on the map?

The past approximately 3 months or so are in the drives on the map editor

jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by kumiankka
strk1204 wrote:According to my Waze.com profile, I've driven 324.2 km (201.4 miles) which is well over the 160km requirement that is mentioned in the app, however, every time I go into the mood menu in the app, it displays the same message telling me that I still need to drive 160+ km to select one. Of course then tapping any mood does nothing. This has been the issue since day 1 when I passed 160km. Can this be fixed?
Hello and welcome! It looks like your drive is still being processed. Delays up to several days can be exptected. But after that, there is dedicated thread for this issue in the Waze Map Editor subforum:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=168327
kumiankka
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by proffa71
Revolteh wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:27 pmHow do you view past drives on the map?

Hi, go to https://www.waze.com/editor and login with your account. After that tap the car icon on left side panel, you can see your drives by clicking each entry on the list.

proffa71  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message
Oletko jo käynyt Waze Finlandin Discordissa, rennompaa jutustelua ja muihin editoreihin tutustumista: https://discord.gg/GnqERGJUpB

https://i.ibb.co/YBXHRYv/Banner1-5-M-Megamapper.png

Global Champ
Country Manager
Community, Partner, Localization and Mentoring Coordinator
First Responder
Beta WME & Android
Finland

Post by Revolteh
strk1204 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:48 am How long does it take to process? I made the account over a year ago but didn't use it much except for one long drive because of its hit on my old phone and it's battery. I surpassed 160km at least before new years. I would assume it doesn't take that long to process. All my past drives show up on the map too.

How do you view past drives on the map?

Revolteh
Send a message

Post by stefzn
I’ve got the same issue.
stefzn
Send a message

Post by strk1204
How long does it take to process? I made the account over a year ago but didn't use it much except for one long drive because of its hit on my old phone and it's battery. I surpassed 160km at least before new years. I would assume it doesn't take that long to process. All my past drives show up on the map too.
strk1204
Send a message