These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Official Feedback Thread: iOS v4.48

Post by vince1612
App Store release notes wrote:What's New

Saving time & avoiding traffic is even easier with this update:
- Use Siri Shortcuts to drive with Waze. Record shortcuts for your drive home, your favorite places, and more.
Previous: Official Feedback Thread: iOS v4.47
vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

POSTER_ID:14731619

Send a message
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... v18.10.png
Wiki & Forum: Wiki CH (D)(FR) | Forum CH (D) (FR) (I)
1+1=3 - The result of bringing talents together goes beyond simply adding them up.
https://i.ibb.co/2k1TJHH/RIPIain.png

Post by ChrisBreisch
Not sure if this is a 4.48 thing or 4.47, but the new UI for sending ETA to contacts is horrible. It's basically unusable. This is something that was easy and user friendly before. It is neither now. A giant leap backwards in functionality.
ChrisBreisch
Send a message

Post by GravySnake13
Happy to confirm that the AutoZoom <b>OPTION</b> has been restored.
GravySnake13
Send a message

Post by skysurv
Is not working voice input when output Bluetooth Phone Call fixed now?
skysurv
Send a message

Post by Tushka154
Hi,
I have the following issues (continuously from previous versions):
  • Spotify connection when connected via Bluetooth to an audio device (speaker, or the car): often upon pressing the "Resume playing" button, the phone jumps into Spotify, hits play (music plays), goes back to Waze, however the currently playing track is not displayed, like the connection was not successful.
  • General issues while using with Ford's Sync 3 with AppLink (not sure if this is the right place for this, let me know if there is a separate topic for issues regarding car systems - also I'll be reporting the same issues to Ford as well):
    1. 95% percent of the time the connection between Sync and Waze is not estabilished on the first try. I plug the phone in, I start Waze on the phone, I click on the app on my car's onboard computer and it goes "waiting for device...", in the meantime my iPhone displays the "Secure Device Lock" immediately upon selecting the Waze app in the car's menu. Then I click cancel in Sync, and try again. Most of the time on the second try the connection is estabilished immediately. BUT! From now on every touch input I make on the car's touchscreen, it is being registered twice. I can hear the clicking sound doubling with every touch, and also if I e.g. report anything, it gets submitted twice. Or even worse, if the connection is estabilished only the 3rd or 4th time, every touch is tripled-quadrupled, etc... Sometimes I submit 1 thing and I'm immediately getting blocked from submitting anything as "You have submitted too many reports in a short period of time" (can't remember the exact error message)
    2. Volume issues when playing music (Spotify) while Waze is running on the car's onboard system. If there is any sound coming from Waze, the music's volume is lowered, but it stays that way until I temporarily put Waze into the background on the phone, only then the volume of the music goes back to normal level. If Waze is running on the phone which is connected to the car only via Bluetooth, there are no issues, the music's volume goes down briefly for the time of the notification sound, however then it goes back up again.
    3. Often changing the phone's orientation while Waze is running through Sync, the app just crashes.
    4. Often the car icon on the map is missing when connected to Sync
    5. The connection is randomly lost (screen on the car display is frozen, phone shows the map like it was disconnected from the car)
Tushka154
Send a message