These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Three Questions.....

Post by Freshmixture
Hi all and thank you in advance.

1. How do you log off in the app?

2. I used to have "Home" and "Work" saved in Navigation. Even though I deleted them both, I still get the pop up asking if I'm going to Home, Work etc. How do I eliminate this?

3. There are no Gas Stations / Prices on my map, but are there when I go to update Gas Prices. In Settings, I have it showing All Stations, Regular as a gas preference, and sort by Price. What do I need to do to get the Gas Station / prices to show up on my map?

Cheers!

Doug
Freshmixture

POSTER_ID:3017705

Send a message
Area Manager: Glens Falls, Queensbury, Hudson Falls, Fort Edward NY
Mobile: Verizon iPhone 5 (iOS 7.1.1) Waze Version: 3.7.8

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
Freshmixture wrote:1. How do you log off in the app?
There isn't a logout function. You can remove your password in the account settings and/or delete the app and reload it without logging in.
Freshmixture wrote:2. I used to have "Home" and "Work" saved in Navigation. Even though I deleted them both, I still get the pop up asking if I'm going to Home, Work etc. How do I eliminate this?
Turn off the "learn route to frequent destinations" option.
Freshmixture wrote:3. There are no Gas Stations / Prices on my map, but are there when I go to update Gas Prices. In Settings, I have it showing All Stations, Regular as a gas preference, and sort by Price. What do I need to do to get the Gas Station / prices to show up on my map?
Gas stations only appear on the "map" as search results when you are selecting to Navigate (or add stop point) by the Gas station Category.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
MedicNC wrote:From time to time while on a road trip I have seen BP stations listed on the map with the price showing, much like a hazard report does.
Ah, yes. I forgot those: stations which are actively advertising with Waze will show up on the regular map.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by PigPointerOuter
AlanOfTheBerg wrote: Gas stations only appear on the "map" as search results when you are selecting to Navigate (or add stop point) by the Gas station Category.
From time to time while on a road trip I have seen BP stations listed on the map with the price showing, much like a hazard report does.

Now I haven't been on a road trip in a few months so maybe this is no longer the case but it seems as if I noticed it began about the same time as the ability to input gas prices started.

Thumbed from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

4S/iOS6/USA

I. AM. A MONSTER.
PigPointerOuter
Send a message