Client "PAVE" not clearing

These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Postby Trakr » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:44 pm

1) I Paved a new road which worked fine.
2) I edited the new road (2 way street) and made all the junctions correct and named it.
3) How long does it stay a RED line with black arrows pointing the direction I drove on the Client? It has been about 4 weeks since I Paved the road.
4) I drove the road and it shows on the Client under the Red Pave line so I verified the road.
5) Do I need to pave it the other direction?
6) Do I need to drive it the direction I paved it as I drove it the opposite direction?
7) I have 'Refreshed map of my area' under Settings>Advanced>Data transfer>Refresh map of my area, with that road showing on the screen.
7) I want to 'Pave' a new apartment complex that is just woods now and there is a Map Issue showing in the Editor to fix. I just don't want RED Pave lines all over in the Client if they don't clear. It has been over a month since I did the Pave.
8) I am using a Iphone 4.

Anything about the time frame to clear the client or how to clear the pave lines would be appreciated?
Last edited by Trakr on Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trakr

Postby jasonh300 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:26 pm

The paves eventually go away without a reinstall, but it can take a very long time

I would advise against using the pace function at all. Lately, paved roads haven't been showing up on the client, even after they've been in the editor for several update cycles. Support is looking at the issu but there has been no resolution as of yet.

If you want to get a road into the editor that you've driven, pull up your drives in the editor and trace your route manually.

---------
Via my iPhone 3GS.
jasonh300

Previous

Return to Waze App