These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by jokizwo
@perlin:

changing the order of my favorites is not working ;) SCNR

Gesendet von meinem HTC One S mit Tapatalk 2
jokizwo
Send a message
waze pioneer

Post by Jpere
daknife wrote:
Keihin wrote:
ellipsis wrote:The icons on the bottom corners are both blank. The main menu is showing only the top two rows and I have to scroll to the third row. The report menu is showing all three rows as normal.
Other than these issues it seems stable. I'm using a Droid Bionic with CM9.
AFAIK this is all by design. Not bugs.
Then it's a faulty design. What was wrong with the two page indicator at the bottom of the icon screen indicating a need to swipe to the right to go to the second page of buttons. The prior method was a far cleaner and more sensible format for when the button count exceeded what the screen can display.
This. One hundred times this. I have a Galaxy S3 and the last thing I need is to scroll the menu when there is PLENTY OF SCREEN SPACE remaining.

Secondly, I dislike the fact that the X button to close the pop ups is tiny and tucked away in the corner of the pop-up.

Finally, it's difficult to make out the little number next to the replies or thanks in the pop-up.

As far as in-car usability, we've taken a step back with this version.

What is the point of having beta testers if you're going to ignore their feedback? Unbelievable.
Jpere
Send a message

Post by just_pedal
Issues thus far:

1. The map becomes unable to rotate to landscape unless the phone is power cycled after Waze is used once and then restarted, but all other menus (e.g. Navigation) rotate just as expected. Uninstalling, clearing data, etc. has no effect in solving this thus far.

2. The popups do not appear when stationary, but the map does move around centering on a popup.

3. The app does not appear to stop using GPS and reporting which can be viewed in Drives under My Places in the map editor unless the Switch Off is used. I keep getting 4, 10, 28 hour drives even though the Waze app is swiped closed in the Android menu.

4. Some apps (Yelp for instance) do not send the directions link with Waze as an app, but Google Maps does appear.
just_pedal
Send a message
Galaxy Nexus LTE - 4.1.1
Waze: beta 3.5.3.906

Post by jwhgirl
Still having a problem with this new version having choppy voice when using the full guidance with street names in navigation. Directions only/minimal guidance works fine. I started having this problem with the last version released in August 2012. I am using a Samsung Galaxy Epic 4G Touch (Galaxy S II). I am running Android operating system 4.0.4.
jwhgirl
Send a message

Post by KB_Steveo
There were a bunch of tiles that didn't load in central WI, also others on I-94 between Chippewa Falls and Minneapolis. There have been problem reports regarding this on the editor as well.
KB_Steveo
Send a message
images/ranks/BetaTester_Badge.png[img]https:///nRpy81[/img]
WI State Manager
NE Wisconsin Area Manager (Green Bay / Appleton / Sturgeon Bay)
Wisconsin mapping resources curator

Post by KB_Steveo
glenan56 wrote:
m4rc072 wrote:
darkneon wrote: This is because you're driving and/or bad coverage from your carrier

Verzonden met Tapatalk op mijn Samsung Galaxy Note(GT-N7000).
Absolutely not, the coverage is perfect the other app works fine, only waze and only this version. In the same places, with the previous version I never +1had any problems.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 con Tapatalk 2
+1

I confirm Having same problem with good coverage.
+1
I can watch a gap in the tiles approaching for miles, and as soon as I get there it's recalculating constantly.
Motorola Photon 4G

if the quotes are messed up, it's tapatalk's fault
KB_Steveo
Send a message
images/ranks/BetaTester_Badge.png[img]https:///nRpy81[/img]
WI State Manager
NE Wisconsin Area Manager (Green Bay / Appleton / Sturgeon Bay)
Wisconsin mapping resources curator

Post by Keihin
ellipsis wrote:The icons on the bottom corners are both blank. The main menu is showing only the top two rows and I have to scroll to the third row. The report menu is showing all three rows as normal.
Other than these issues it seems stable. I'm using a Droid Bionic with CM9.
AFAIK this is all by design. Not bugs.
Keihin
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Country Coordinator, Norway

Waze HowTo Norge

Post by Keihin
bkayrac wrote:can't view scoreboard inside app, crashes on galaxy nexus google play version, 4.1.2

logs sent just a minute ago
Same device and version here, and same problem.
Keihin
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Country Coordinator, Norway

Waze HowTo Norge

Post by khaytsus
Okay, I expected UI polish before the release, but alrighty... It's looking okay on my device, but seems a lot of other devices it's not.

But stability on the .130 beta was good, presuming this is the same/better it should hopefully at least be stable... Although UI still has some issues.
khaytsus
Send a message
USA Country Manager
Central Kentucky Area Manager
AT&T LG G2 (AOKP 4.4.4)
Nexus 7 2013 (Cm 13.1)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/334 ... ze-500.gif

Post by khaytsus
bkayrac wrote:can't view scoreboard inside app, crashes on galaxy nexus google play version, 4.1.2

logs sent just a minute ago
Had this problem on my Galaxy Note, but nobody else did. Eventually uninstalled and nuked the Waze folder on the SD card, problem went away.

It's NOT a fix, but just information. Be nice if Waze could fix it.
khaytsus
Send a message
USA Country Manager
Central Kentucky Area Manager
AT&T LG G2 (AOKP 4.4.4)
Nexus 7 2013 (Cm 13.1)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/334 ... ze-500.gif