When Waze runs in background, it ignores the alerts.
In the past, I was using "ABE radards" available on market.
ABE was able to run in background AND detects alerts !
I think you can do a better job on this
I also found :
1) All texts are not translated (and not available into transifex) See picture for 1 example
2) Unable to access gas station in France... Is functionnality available and working for France ? See picture
3) Unable to send reports when no network (but still receive pop-up) : Waze should be able to store the report and send it later
4) Have always the same pop-up when starting Waze (that where not existing before .125 beta)
5) Still get reports outside radius defined in settings (this is a boring issue, isn't it ?)
6) When stopped, we get reports opening. No highlight of the attached event on the map for the pop-up so we can't localize the event on the map --> unusable when driving
It would be great if we could have the same localization on the map like for speed camera.
7) When "thanks" a pop-up report, still have a delay to close it. It would be great if it could close immediately the pop-up alert.
8) When "thank" or close a pop-up report, it would be great if Waze could store the information that we close or thank it, so it won't pop-up anymore till we start Waze again.
8) The localization of a speed camera is a blue design on the map. Can it be red ?
(in night mode, blue is not visible on blue background)
9) Can we have a setting for speed camera that permits a TTS voice not depending on the speed ?
(this setting could be : Enable everytime speed camera TTS alerts yes/no)
10) Still have zoom issue when in manual zoom. Drive with zoom in maximum. After a while (20 minutes driving in a city) zoom level has changed ! (still boring since the first day !)
Hope this will be read, understood and applyed !