These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

waze is offering take me home or work automatically

Post by nmoti
Good morning please help me I am trying for a long time to disable ways from taking me home or work automatically I did not ask for it I'm just asking use regular map without navigation every time I start my car ways will offer me to drive home all work I have tried to go into settings and disable recommendation automatically it does not help I have tried in my user in my Facebook user still no luck please help me
nmoti

POSTER_ID:17026990

Send a message

Post by Hugo_Moreira
Hi:

You should do it in the phone App:
Go to settings;
General
Trip Suggestions;
press "Show trip suggestions" to disable it

And, you should be fine
Hugo_Moreira
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by nmoti
Good morning please help me to understand what am I doing wrong I'm trying to disable auto suggested destinations which is keep on taking me home or to work and I don't want that I have already gone into my dashboard and take it off the box to disable the auto suggested destination but still it's offering me every time I start my car to take me home or work what am I doing wrong please thank you very much

https://www.linkpicture.com/q/Screen-Sh ... .07-AM.png
nmoti
Send a message

Post by nmoti
Thank you very much unfortunately on my iPhone I don’t have that option in settings general I will check it in my car and will update thank you very much
nmoti
Send a message

Post by nmoti
Good morning I have checked my car navigation which is running on android and your recommendation does not show up in my general setting
nmoti
Send a message