Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by stephenstrath
Still waiting for a fix for the keyboard in pioneer appradio. Both the keyboard on the phone or on the unit refuse to input text into any text fields. Not sure what the hold up is, but I'm loosing patients with waze. I have already contacted pioneer to let them know advertising that waze is compatible with it's product is false advertising and as it stands waze is useless to me until waze developers fix this problem. I understand this is a free program, but since your free gps program doesn't work I've had to purchase an alternative. I find the support from waze the worst I have come across. I love the program and its great features but to take over a month to fix a critical issue such as useability is vital. I hope waze can get it together. As there are several threads open talking about this problem and what I find is no developer or admin ever acknowledges they have received the users feedback and are working on a fix for us. I hope I can soon return to waze, as I do love the program but its useless until the keyboard issue is addressed.
stephenstrath
Send a message

Post by top_gun_de
stephenstrath wrote:Really hope this gets resolved ASAP. I mean you buy a product that says it works with waze.. and at the moment waze in the car is useless to me. Had to start using a different Navigation app, I hope the developers fix the keyboard issue so I can start using waze again.
I suggest that you address this to Pioneer as well. Their App Radio seems a little stalled at the moment. :-(

Best regards,

Detlev

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk HD
top_gun_de
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message