These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

POIs appearing in Android client

Post by paulbo
Noticed this morning that landmarks/POIs have been 'turned on' in the Android client. It was quite a surprise to see the parks, fuel stations and other buildings that I'd mapped out starting to appear. Thanks!
paulbo

POSTER_ID:90681

Send a message

Post by naesstrom
Same here, was just about to make a post about it... looks really promising besides that the only color variation I can see is that parks are green... graveyards, parkinglots or lakes are all grey! would be nice with some more coloring!

But I'm not complaining... before adding POI's felt pointless since you only could see these in the livemap, now when I can see them in my client I'll be busy this weekend adding lots and lots of interesting places :D Great news indeed
naesstrom
Send a message

Post by paulbo
I'm sure I saw a yellow landmark today. Think I named it as a 'radio station', 'broadcast tower' or 'cell tower' or something similar. Will go have a look later.
paulbo
Send a message

Post by zzyzxuk
Also on the iPhone client...

Saw the River Thames today on my way to work. :)
zzyzxuk
Send a message