- Closing the dialogue boxes still sucks. The 'thanks' comment should revert to the tick and the close box made larger (i.e. the way it was before 3.5)
- Random reports completely unrelated to your journey still keep popping up with no way to turn them off.
- Reporting traffic on the opposite side of the road still appears on your side. If this cannot be fixed the option should be removed altogether.
- When I don't have an internet connection why can I not save a report? The dialogue indicating 'try again later' is ridiculous. Should I drive back to where I was in 5 mins and try again?!
- Still need an option to flag a road as closed.
- Still getting this error when I have an internet connection:-
If Waze had spent half the energy improving the core purpose of the app, i.e. a traffic reporting application than the that meaningless social networking integration it would be a superb application.