Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Prompt volume while pronouncing streat names is too low

Post by pmnarsapur
Hi,

I updated waze to 3.5.1 and found that it included the Voice-navigation along with pronouncing street names. Great feature :) absolutely love it.

However, the volume of the played voice-navigation is too low, as compared to the "Directions only" mode. With "Directions only" mode, the volume is audible but when put on the "Include street names" mode, the volume is low the speech is bit muffled. Its not easy to make out whats being said when the application is running in hands-free mode. With headset on, its still low but we can clearly make out what street names are and which directions we should be going.

Am running the waze on iPhone 4 with iOS5.

Can anyone please help me regarding this issue? I mean am not able to find a place to raise this issue apart from just posting it on forums.

Thanks
pmnarsapur

POSTER_ID:6684544

Send a message