Maybe I am blind but am missing the latest Andoid beta 22.214.171.124 feedback thread here.
- Got a phone call just when the application was starting and the splash screen shown. I rejected the call but application died.
+ Sharing my drive, location and arrival with other project meeting participants worked great!
- It's a bit frustrating for a betatester that several bugs reported more than a year ago like the not very functional Auto zoom set to OFF are not solved yet. Especially this one is getting worse and worse and there are now more situations where the manualy set zoom level is changed by application to another one.
- The new 3.5 navigation toolbar is too big in 2D portrait. the old 3.2 style was more ergonomic.
- You pretend to focus on safety and warn me every time when I want to enter new destination that it's not allowed to write while driving but:
1) Why don't you show the same warning in the private message window?
2) Why don't you offer to disable the disturbing traffic reports pop-ups in Settings shown when stopped e.g. at crossing and always force me to close it manualy? It's not safe in some situations even when stopped. I want to see the map and my route and not the traffic reports, I can alway open the reports manualy but only when I want to.
3) Why don't you allow to disable the Nearing destination bar and force me to interact with the application while driving to close the bar and see the full map and route around me in complex net of narrow streets in a city centre?