Android 3.5.1.4 official feedback thread

These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Re: Re: Android 3.5.1.4 official feedback thread

Postby deeggo » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:00 pm

Fayster wrote:Not sure if this is the correct place to report, but there's a significant translation error in the Dutch version: "Forgot password" is translated as "Onthoud mij", which means "Remember me" - almost the opposite!
Thanks for a great app! Hope I can contribute a little this way!

Please proceed to the Dutch country forum. There's a dedicated thread there for Dutch translation. Let us know there in which screen this occurs, or if possible post a screenshot. Thanks!
deeggo
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby perlin » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:30 am

deeggo wrote:
perlin wrote:It's totally legit to put here also suggestions and feature requests, in addition to bug reports.
It's not getting lost, as I'm following everything you wrote and take it under consideration.

Will waze.uservoice.com be taken down then?

As far as I know there aren't any plans to take it down.
perlin

Postby deeggo » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:53 pm

perlin wrote:It's totally legit to put here also suggestions and feature requests, in addition to bug reports.
It's not getting lost, as I'm following everything you wrote and take it under consideration.

Will waze.uservoice.com be taken down then?
deeggo
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby Den_in_USA » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:56 pm

deeggo wrote:
Den_in_USA wrote:Feature Request: Please add one or two more zoom-in levels. Also, have on-screen display of what zoom level you are at.

Really, this isn't feature request thread. We have the uservoice system for that. Don't bother putting that here as it will just get lost.

I do not know what the "uservoice system" is, please expain.
Den_in_USA

Postby deeggo » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:53 pm

Den_in_USA wrote:Feature Request: Please add one or two more zoom-in levels. Also, have on-screen display of what zoom level you are at.

Really, this isn't feature request thread. We have the uservoice system for that. Don't bother putting that here as it will just get lost.
deeggo
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby pvaladares » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:05 am

perlin wrote:
pvaladares wrote:
perlin wrote:I'm sorry for the confusion, but the feature of reporting gas prices is not embedded in Portugal yet. If you can see the button of "Gas Prices" in the report menu then this is a bug. I'll appreciate if you send me a screenshot of that.

I visited Spain and got the feature unlocked.
The gas prices worked good so far.
Now it just shows the 'no gps available' message.

In Spain this feature is available. I guess the button got stuck and stayed on your screen when you got back to Portugal. Can you try re-installing (plus deleting waze folder)?

For some reason, it is work ok now :D
I plan to keep this feature till Waze officially releases the Gas Stations in Portugal :)
pvaladares

Postby perlin » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:45 am

pvaladares wrote:
perlin wrote:I'm sorry for the confusion, but the feature of reporting gas prices is not embedded in Portugal yet. If you can see the button of "Gas Prices" in the report menu then this is a bug. I'll appreciate if you send me a screenshot of that.

In Spain this feature is available. I guess the button got stuck and stayed on your screen when you got back to Portugal. Can you try re-installing (plus deleting waze folder)?
perlin

Postby pvaladares » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:35 am

perlin wrote:
pvaladares wrote:
CrackedLCD wrote:[quote="pvaladares"]Most of the times I try to update gas prices I get a "no gps signal available" message although waze shows my current gps position and routing is ok.

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

You're not alone on that. Both me and another local user have experienced this on our Galaxy S phones on Gingerbread. I just got a new Droid DNA and have only run Waze once but so far it hasn't given the error, so I dunno if it's software related or hardware related. I'd think Sony Ericsson phones should have better GPS than our crappy Samsungs, though.

The problem is only when I try to update gas prices. It I try to report anything else it works OK.
It should not be related with the GPS.

I'm sorry for the confusion, but the feature of reporting gas prices is not embedded in Portugal yet. If you can see the button of "Gas Prices" in the report menu then this is a bug. I'll appreciate if you send me a screenshot of that.[/quote]

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
pvaladares

Postby darkneon » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:42 pm

I'm confused. If you press "Reports", "Traffic Jams" and then "Later" while in your driveway, when you ultimately complete the report, doesn't the pin for the jam show in your driveway?[/quote]

LOL it will, if you press reports you will see at the bottom of the screen: time and location saved.
The later function is just to let you finish the report when its safe to do so.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-N7000 met Tapatalk
darkneon

Postby Brshk1 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:23 pm

perlin wrote:
pvaladares wrote:Most of the times I try to update gas prices I get a "no gps signal available" message although waze shows my current gps position and routing is ok.

I'll appreciate if you can provide a few of them (their location, I mean), so I'll try to reproduce the problem.

It is not location specific. I also have the same problem 3 out of 4 times. It has happened with some of the latest betas as well.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2
Brshk1
Global Champs Localizers
Global Champs Localizers

PreviousNext

Return to Waze App