Steviex2Shoes wrote:All my issues could be specific to my phone so I will say now I am running a Motorola Droid Bionic running Android 4.0.4.
1. When going to share my drive my preferable way of doing this would be via text message, however since the last few updates I haven't been able to. As you can see from the picture below there is no text in the conversation box where there should be. So I have to resort to emailing my drives instead.
2. On the topic of Sharing your Drives, I feel like its a bit hidden in the "Meet Up" menu, I find myself accidentally clicking on the "Share" icon in the menu only to be directly to share the app instead of my drive. I feel as though a name change for the "Meet Up" tile could be a welcomed change. Maybe just make that tile "My Drive", it just feels like "Meet Up" doesn't accurately describe the menu you're getting into.
3. Hazards - In previous versions of waze when a Hazard popped up notifying you in X amount of feet it told you what the hazard was in the text box. I believe it is now just an icon maybe, but I could be wrong when I'm driving I'm not actively looking at icons to know for sure. However if it is there is an icon for say, a car on the side of the road then I feel like there should be text that says Car on Shoulder in X amount of feet (is it there? Thank you). When driving I feel like words sometimes are a bit better than a picture.
4. Hazards - now to completely contradict what I just said I feel like there should be new icons added for hazards. Mainly the weather hazards. I feel like with bad weather ahead an actual icon for the weather reported(ie a fog icon, hail icon, rain icon, and snow icon, maybe add an Ice Icon) should be put on the map so you have a better idea of what you're driving into rather than seeing a hazard icon which could be any number of things on the map.
6. I feel like the Direction Arrows are a bit confusing and need to be updated. A prime example:
While this doesn't show exactly what I'm about to say it helps. when it comes to staying left, or staying right it shouldn't be the same icon as Exiting Left or Right. I feel like the icon should be more like this for an Exit left or right:
This would make it easy to distinguish the action you really need to be taking.
7. The text box displaying your ETA information needs to be resized or the box needs to be bigger to give room for longer trips
Users browsing this forum: No registered users