Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by saros69
I don't mind the ads either.

In fact I quite like the one today which showed me a promotion for a particular kind of beer which I like (I don't normally like beer except this one).

The only thing is that how does Waze know that I like this one...? :shock: lol
saros69
Send a message

Post by Weebsurfer
My issue with ads is that it looks up the app when an ad pops up... Usually close to my destination where I need my GPS the most and I have to reboot to get waze to work again. Anyone else or is this another reason to ditch this freakin LG piece of junk?
Weebsurfer
Send a message

Post by WeeeZer14
saguaro7 wrote:Why would someone driving "65" on an Interstate detour to one of the marked businesses?
Driving around at lunch time (vacation, running errands, visting a client site, day off, etc etc etc) and getting hungry. Desired response: "Hmm, I haven't had that in a while. Sure, why not."

And yes, in some areas if you drive more than a few miles you will be getting onto an Interstate-class road and doing Interstate speeds even if you aren't leaving your city.
WeeeZer14
Send a message
iPhone 5s (AT&T) • iOS 7.0.3 • Waze 3.7.6.0
[img]https:///V68te[/img]
✰ Mega Driver ✰ Mega Mapper ✰ 1M Points ✰
Country Manager: USA • Regional Coordinator: USA South Atlantic (KY, TN, NC, SC)
Navigation/Routing ExpertForum Moderator