Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

WM prog crash on accident reporting

Post by deeggo
I'm using the WM v1.4.2.3 client on my HTC Diamond2 WM6.5. When I want to report an accident while driving and I start to type a description of the accident, it crashes. I can just see the screen giving me the choice to select "I'm not the driver so I can type safely" or something. But it crashes before I can select that. This may happen on other report options too. I guess it's a bug...
deeggo

POSTER_ID:214880

Send a message
Global Champ. Country manager Nederland & België
NL: Wiki: hoe label ik een (snel)weg correct?
HTC One M8 | Follow me on Twitter
Join Dropbox, free online file sync! Register through this link and give you and me 250MB extra for free. Thanks!

Post by deeggo
1.8 is a beta, no?
deeggo
Send a message
Join Dropbox, free online file sync! Register through this link and give you and me 250MB extra for free. Thanks!

Post by deeggo
I didn't realise that. I'm on 1.8 now and the bug is gone.
deeggo
Send a message

Post by PeterG
Hi,
try a newer version (last is 1.8.0.0 though it has less features than 1.7.x for iphone/android).

Regards

Peter
PeterG
Send a message

Post by PeterG
Hi,
it's called a beta, yes. Does that matter? No earlier version has been "ready"...

Regards

Peter
PeterG
Send a message