These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by calvinrules
I don't feel it consumes much. From my estimates its about 1-2 mb at most a day. This depends on your usage. download "networktrafficcontrol" form app world. its a beta, but it the only thing I know that tracks your internet usage. And I am surprised at how little I abuse my internet (i have unlimited). on average about 40 mbs a day. (this is me trying to burn data)
calvinrules
Send a message

Post by calvinrules
hopefully it will come up in a day or two. that is usually how it works.
calvinrules
Send a message

Post by calvinrules
My sound is also problematic. I believe the volume control is busted. I realize its there but extremely quiet.
calvinrules
Send a message

Post by calvinrules
I downloaded 2.1 after I got to work so I haven't tried it on the road. The zoom buttons have been reversed. though the groups feature seems to be running smoothly. still no cookies on untraveled roads.. =(
calvinrules
Send a message

Post by cbowman92
using a blackberry 9000 ran over 2 blackberries that did not count or go away. other than that the app is working great
cbowman92
Send a message

Post by cipriani14
Hello,

I am unable to get a GPS signal with this application, while I have no issue with using a different application (FindMeHere, Google Maps) I am able to get a GPS signal.

I am using a BlackBerry 9630 with OS 5.0.0.591

Also, I am in the same boat as Nan Palmero and not able to find where to check in on foursquare
cipriani14
Send a message

Post by cirklagirl
I was just reading on the Waze user manual that it can take 5 - 10 minutes OUTSIDE to pick up the GPS with Waze on... I am going to try this but just thought that I would post it. Maybe someone will try it and report in. I have a bb8520 and waze installed just fine, just can't report anything or get my waze badge :( :cry:
cirklagirl
Send a message

Post by copacunici
are goin to make waze compatible with 9105 ? there are many key mapping error. thanks
copacunici
Send a message

Post by dan12345
The road munching feature ( including cookies ), is not yet enabled on the blackberry.
Other bonuses, such as cupcakes, etc., are enabled fully.

Dan.
dan12345
Send a message

Post by dan12345
Hi guys, This is Dan from Waze Dev, happy that the version is working OK for the most of you.

A few questions regarding lyndaw's remarks.

"4) What's up with asking me if I want to exit when I hit the home screen key on my BB? "
Are you referring to the behaviour when pressing the back arrow button? Right now it's default is to make you focus on car, and if you're focused on car it will ask you to exit - But we're open to suggestions. Notice that you can go to home screen also by pressing the end button ( With waze still running in the background ).

"10) I also had the security loop as described by others upon initial set-up, but it has never returned. "
Did this happen to you in the last, 1.5.4.6 version? This was supposed to be solved in that version. Do you remember about how many times did you get this message?

Thanks for the other comments as well, we'll take them into consideration in our next released versions.

Dan.
dan12345
Send a message