These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by echucker
Using it on a 9630 Tour, but haven't figured out how to zoom in/out. I don't see any context menu option, and scroll the trackball just seems to move the map. I've seen munchies close by, and want to go chomp them.

If there is a way to add me to any beta users group, I'd like to hear.

Thanks,
-Kevin
echucker
Send a message

Post by echucker
I got the email notification that 2.1 is now available - I downloaded it about an hour ago.
echucker
Send a message

Post by eshabtai
espcane wrote:Blackberry 9700 (Curve)

Been working great with no issues at all.

Feature Request: Shortcut Key for "Me on Map" as I tend to scroll around the map and then want to jump back to automatically following myself.
The "Back" key should do the trick (once for "me on map" and another click to exit the app).
eshabtai
Send a message

Post by eshabtai
djderricke wrote:Any word when we might be getting a Blackberry update? Seems iPhone has been getting all the love lately. :(
Have you joined the BB beta testers group? The next major version was sent to the group for testing.

Ehud
eshabtai
Send a message

Post by espcane
Blackberry 9700 (Curve)

Been working great with no issues at all.

Feature Request: Shortcut Key for "Me on Map" as I tend to scroll around the map and then want to jump back to automatically following myself.
espcane
Send a message

Post by evermore707
It's not clear how one saves a address as a favorite-

when i use it, as i am moving the map does not stay centered on the car icon, it just fall off the map and i have to recenter.-

route recalculation takes forever and if your moving quickly, gets stuck in a recalculating loop where Waze doesnt seem able to catch up.-

map detail is sparse, why not integrate foursquare venues on map, especially since foursquare's engine already has the GPS coordinates-
evermore707
Send a message

Post by flyinghellfish
See my reply here for the issues I'm seeing with my storm 2. I'd really like this to work properly considering all the cool potential of this application.
flyinghellfish
Send a message

Post by flyinghellfish
For those of you wondering, if there are any of us left, 1.5.5.8 is still broken on the storm. ;)
flyinghellfish
Send a message

Post by flyinghellfish
jonprivate wrote:Has anyone got this version for the storm? I will download it this evening when I get home from work. Post what you are finding out about this version please....
Yep, I'm talking with Dan about it in this thread.... http://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... 936#p30936
flyinghellfish
Send a message

Post by francescoliv2
i have bb 8520...and waze works!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
francescoliv2
Send a message
Blackberry Curve 8520
Area Member: Livorno