Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Waze post-3.2.2 on jailbroken iOS

Post by iJewJitsu
Can someone tell me once and for all what changed to make every new version up through the current beta completely broken since v3.2.2?

I will happily delete the package(s) that is(are) causing the conflict, if it's not one of my core packages. I have sent in crash logs and googled the issue but I haven't been able to resolve it so far. I keep reverting to 3.2.2, but it nags me every time I see the available upgrade in the app store.
iJewJitsu

POSTER_ID:4700

Send a message
iPhone 4S - iOS 6.1.2 - jailbroken
Waze v3.7.2

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
I used v3.5 beta on j/b 5.1.1 with no issues, so not sure what the prob is.

iOS and Tapatalk have conspired to screw up this post.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by iJewJitsu
Thanks for the response, which confirms there's a conflict (or several) with specific packages I have installed. Unfortunately with the way Cydia handles packages its not very convenient to test as I'd have to uninstall everything and sit out the springboard reset each time, and go through the same thing while putting packages back on one by one

If anyone can point me in the right direction, is there something I can look for in the crash logs that might help me narrow down the culprit, or some other way to figure this thing out? Any help would be much appreciated.

It's frustrating because Waze is the only app I have an issue with and it worked fine 3.2.2 and earlier. What gives?
iJewJitsu
Send a message
iPhone 4S - iOS 6.1.2 - jailbroken
Waze v3.7.2