perlin wrote:fabryx73 wrote:Are you also aware about the no report issue?
This issue made Waze less usable when driving into cities.
Please give us a feedback.
If you could explain what exactly is the "no report issue", it would be great.
It would be great if you read the "No report popup" thread viewtopic.php?f=3&t=38052 where me and other users described the problem weeks ago...
Anyway... from many weeks (at least on the last two releases of Waze for iPhone) the popup reports when stopped are never more shown on screen.
The popups doesnt work even if:
- increase range of reporting
- following a guided route (with navigation) with report on the route ahead
- staying stopped for minutes
- triing to force the report with comments or photos (someone states that only this way the report has to be shown)
- triing to reinstall the app, restore and backup or restore as new the iPhone
- triing to modify the parameters in the config file increasing the minimum speed for popups
Only group report (useless) and marketing popups are shown.
Can you help me and the dozens of users are reporting this issue?