Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Custom Navigation Points.

Post by nickdagamer
This is simply a suggestion for the development team.

A few weeks ago, my family and I had gone to a large theme park and as you know, the parking lot is massive. As we were getting out of the car, I thought it would be awesome if I could create a personal navigation point at the location of my vehicle so that when the day was over, I would easily be able to find my car. This could work at places like airports as well. You could send your custom point to a friend who is going to pick up your vehicle, someone who has no clue where it is.

Again, just a suggestion to add a small, but useful feature to this wonderful app.
nickdagamer

POSTER_ID:4056429

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
When you navigate and arrive there is a parking spot feature which you can mark your spot. Waze won't be able to navigate you to it later because parking lots are not to have every aisle mapped and when you turn Waze on again you'll be snapped to a road, but it can help.

Tapatalk made me do it.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ