Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by swallowingled
perlin wrote:
magicy2l wrote:
danohi wrote:Did this release cause us to lose the ability to delete a favorite? Would love to gain that back, as will as the ability to sort the favorites like the Iphone folks.
i found that favorites are still able to delete.. if you go to 'navigate' then 'favorites' then the 'blue info icon to the right' of the favorite.. there's a 'remove' button there..
but I think this is referring to navigation history that is unable to delete.. it shows an 'add' button instead..
Correct. You can remove a favorite but not history items. We are aware of it and will fix it.
This is a big problem since I use waze a lot. When is this bug going to be fixed?
swallowingled
Send a message

Post by the1who
Had wife drive around and I was playing around with different menus and options. I still see that that distance to reports when you look at the reports page, the distance still overflows the visual boundary.

When I go to share ride, the bottom of the screen is cutoff and no scrolling to see what is there, expect if overran screen edge to be scrollable, or if not then shrink-to-fit.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/9058/wazecutoff.jpg
the1who
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Send a message
Global and US Champ, USA PLN A/RC Emeritus, Nevada State Manager and US Country Manager
Android Beta Leader
Direct E-mail: vegas.waze@gmail.com

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra - 14.0 | Waze 4.99

Post by thefatveganchef
Perlin, I am not seeing a reply button when reading a private message in the client. This is on the Samsung Note 2 Tmobile 16 gig edition.
thefatveganchef
Send a message

Post by thefatveganchef
Argh. I now remember that. I guess next time I need to catch it and send later. Thanks Alan.
thefatveganchef
Send a message

Post by thefatveganchef
Perlin today around 11:45am when starting up waze when it was still in it's boot splash screen I rotated my phone trying to get it in the holder and it locked with the boot screen on half the screen. I got the Waze is not responding and force closed the app. Logs sent around 11:48 am Central time.
thefatveganchef
Send a message

Post by Thiago_Felix
I have a bug report to do.

At the Android Client when there a radar ahead, the icon of the radar on the road blinks in blue when its on your route, right? However, it blinks only at the very first time you open the app. The next radar on your route will be alert but it will not blink in blue anymore, unless you quit the app and start it again, then you will see it blink again when there a radar on the route.

Anyone know why this happen? My wife has an iphone and in the IOS app this problem doesn't exist. The radar icon blinks everytime when there's a radar on the route.

Regards.
Thiago_Felix
Send a message
Área Manager: Niterói, São Gonçalo e Região.
[img]https:///Vbw2U[/img][img]https:///kw8w7[/img]

Post by TigPT
This morning i passed a works on road, and i marked it but i was driving so let the details to insert later.

After a bit i passed a traffic jam and marked, and the road works warning just disappeared from the "later side bar" so it was not submitted.

Maybe a but there, try replicate it.
TigPT
Send a message

Post by TonyG-UK
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:. It doesn't actually make sense to close the road you are on, because clearly it isn't closed: you're driving on it.

It may be blocked - by an accident for example, in which case it makes perfect sense. Not sure if you were just being sarcastic.
TonyG-UK
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/6/69/W ... 00k_5c.png
UK Country Manager. Area manager: Wiltshire, UK

Post by trixieindixie
I have tried to make a report using voice commands - just a simple "heavy traffic." I did this while stopped in traffic with no ambient sound inside my vehicle. I tried speaking at different volumes and speeds, and every single time, the app responded that it "could not hear" me and subsequently canceled the report function. I tried over and over, every way I could think of. Any ideas? My other voice activated apps all work fine.
trixieindixie
Send a message

Post by twist3r
I've tried to install it from Play. There is written version 3.6 and the date is correct. But when I install the program, it installs the old version 3.5.0.0
twist3r
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message