Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by whatever2015
BUGS:
when approaching destination (im in the USA)
it speaks approaching destination and a popup comes up about the gps signal was lost.

when i choose add a stop, it doesn't search for places on the route when I use the search box it searches for places around me. I have to choose a category for it to look for places along the route
whatever2015
Send a message

Post by X-Files-Mulder
I've been using the app daily for about 4 months now, and for the most part I really like it.
Some feedback:
1 - I really, really, REALLY want to see the traffic status (road speed) updated much more frequently. I've noticed it takes a REALLY long time before the freeways show traffic, even when I'm sitting in very heavy traffic. Unfortunately, I've found the app is not very useful for deciding on whether a particular route has a lot of traffic the way it works now. I regularly see half a dozen or more Wazer's reports of traffic, but the display shows full speed. Not terribly helpful for a traffic app.
2 - You need a "report vehicle stopped in road" option! Seen this several times and no way to report.

Thank you!
X-Files-Mulder
Send a message

Post by Yoyo-42
Autourdupc wrote: This should be a setting... And permits all users to select their needs !
If I start a podcast player (beyondpod on a Samsung i9300 running jellybean) then start waze, on startup the podcast player stops completely and I have to pop out of waze to restart it.

This is a recent change, it worked before and didn't interrupt the podcast except when speaking.

I usually have voice muted anyway.
Yoyo-42
Send a message

Post by YtwoL
danohi wrote:Did this release cause us to lose the ability to delete a favorite? Would love to gain that back, as will as the ability to sort the favorites like the Iphone folks.
i found that favorites are still able to delete.. if you go to 'navigate' then 'favorites' then the 'blue info icon to the right' of the favorite.. there's a 'remove' button there..
but I think this is referring to navigation history that is unable to delete.. it shows an 'add' button instead..
YtwoL
Send a message

Post by z37a
I have a HTC One X, and the same problem, when I start the application it closes, I find no record, try uninstalling some applications and enhancements, but did not work.
z37a
Send a message