These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Volume issues and a bad mix

Post by drandall01
I'm loving Waze but one thing I'm not loving is the overly soft volume level of the nav directions...I have my iphone integrated into my car stereo though a 30 pin connector and to get the volume high enough to be comfortably heard, I had to turn the volume up so high that the music was blaring. I also experienced some weird volume issues when the nav directon audio was done. The music would fade up again and then slam up hard and loud before dropping back to a rebar level.

The audio mix isn't right. It needs to favor the nav audio and it needs to be more forward. I wish there was a way to rebalance the audio....
drandall01

POSTER_ID:14415901

Send a message

Post by banished
There is independent audio control in Waze. One way to adjust it is when Waze is giving directions, to adjust the volume. The other, Settings -> Sound.
banished
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
GC, ARC, Veteran, CISSP, MCP

Post by drandall01
I had the waze audio control all the way up. When taking sound out of the dock connector, the level I believe is fixed, not variable. I would love to be wrong about this....
drandall01
Send a message

Post by sezy07
I agree with the low volume concern.
I have the volume all the way up on options but it is barely heard when listening to music over bluetooth.
sezy07
Send a message