These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Favorites: what if multiple 'work' addresses ?

Post by annickdw
I saw Waze has some fun options when you enter your 'Work' adress in 'Favorites'...
But I have minimum 10 different work addresses, none of them is considerable as a 'base' or 'major' (and majority of them I visit weekly)... At the moment I have entered them as 'favorites', but the goodies/widget that Waze offers for 'work' are not available...

Am I not seeing an option here? Or is Waze not operating in this case of multiplicities ?

(if I have an extra workadress due to a temporary replacement of a colleague, I don't mind, but the ones I visit weekly?)
annickdw

POSTER_ID:14512937

Send a message

Post by annickdw
kmagusiak wrote:I have 2 work addresses. I defined the favorite "Work" as the primary address, and both addresses I have are in the favorites anyway.
I have one adress where I often come twice a week, but... most of the sites I come once weekly, or less... so I could use the option to make approximately 10 Work adresses : Work1, Work2, Work3, ...

... futuristic music for some time, I guess... but... I don't mind adding an idea to improve the app :twisted: :twisted:
annickdw
Send a message

Post by kmagusiak
I have 2 work addresses. I defined the favorite "Work" as the primary address, and both addresses I have are in the favorites anyway.
kmagusiak
Send a message