Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by DocMabuse1
Same here.
All my drives at 23. and 24. October are not shown.
DocMabuse1
Send a message

Post by dotthei79
I have not been receiving my points either. I have driven over 1,000 miles so far this week, but have received only 200 or so points. Something is going on...
dotthei79
Send a message

Post by dotthei79
AndyPoms wrote:
dotthei79 wrote:I have not been receiving my points either. I have driven over 1,000 miles so far this week, but have received only 200 or so points. Something is going on...
Have your drives processed? You won't get the points until the drive processes.

I drove from Ohio to Chicago, and back, on Tuesday, them to Michigan and back yesterday. I usually receive my points each night around midnight. Nothing. I also drove on Monday but received zero points come Tuesday morning. I've been a daily user since December. This seems out of the ordinary.
dotthei79
Send a message

Post by drwmv
I'm having similar issues. I started a week or 2 back and have been logging the miles. Should have over 750 by now but the device still shows 91 miles to go. I go on the dashboard and it shows only very small sections of my route traveled. I drove a to and from of 40 miles each direction yesterday and got 9 miles one way, and 38 miles on the return? I had alerts of hazards, cops etc ENTIRE route, which I answered Thumbs up or not there. But no change on my device scoreboard and as I mentioned Dashboard shows sections.

Any thoughts? Looks like many have same complaint. I have the 3.8 version. I'm not worried about not being the top 1%, but would like to add gas prices or small map edits
drwmv
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by EaglesFanInGeorgia
jasonh300 wrote:...That is correct. This is an issue with the new version of WME that came out over the weekend and not related to the missing drives. The developers have been notified.
Any time frame on when the WME will resupport old drives? I can only view most recent 5 or 6 pages of my drives. :cry: But I still love Waze. Unless Facebutt buys you out.
EaglesFanInGeorgia
Send a message

Post by FourRedRings
I-Hate-Traffic wrote:Drives not appearing on website again. Last update was 9-1
Check the status page: http://status.waze.com/

It looks like North America updates are being delayed until Sunday the 8th and will resume daily updates after that.
FourRedRings
Send a message

Post by I-hate-traffic
I'm on day 6 on missing miles. Yesterday I drove 64 miles for a meeting then 64 miles home. In addition I had a couple of miles to Starbucks, later lunch.

Yesterday I drove about 135 miles total. I was credited with 16.4 miles. For the work week I'm short about 247 miles.

I know the standard WAZE response is you'll see the miles later but that's not usually the case. I've been using WAZE for a year, missing miles appear in my account maybe 50% of the time.
I-hate-traffic
Send a message

Post by I-hate-traffic
pwrslider wrote:I just checked my drives in editor...looks like a 360 mile drive...only caught 200 km...then the next day...a 400 mile drive caught only 2.9 km
Is this some kind of test, having to convert miles to kilometers?
I-hate-traffic
Send a message

Post by I-hate-traffic
Of the 247 miles I was shorted last week I just received 80 miles.

Glad you guys don't run my bank.
I-hate-traffic
Send a message

Post by I-hate-traffic
I did get a credit for some back miles but yesterday I drove about 84 miles (Ontario CA to downtown Los Angeles) and WAZE says New Recorded Miles: 7.4
I-hate-traffic
Send a message