These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by sorsogon_
my Drives is still froze to oct. 22!
sorsogon_
Send a message

Post by steveswamp
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:We haven't heard of any drive processing problems, but those do crop up from time-to-time. Short drives always process first. Very long drives sometimes take days to process. Most 1-2hr drives, which are commute-length, are processed within a few hours. Are you sure you had data network connectivity at the time of shutting down the app?
Funny, but I"m having a similar problem. My drives aren't as long - about 120 mile loop on 3/31. I've had this problem with this route before, where it never gave me credit for driving (this also effects where I can edit). The one difference on this route as opposed to others is that once the app is running, I turn off the iPad. When I turn it back on, the app knows where I'm at, so I assume it's been awake and happy. Maybe the app "falls asleep" and doesn't credit when the screen is off?
steveswamp
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Area Manager - Barbados

Post by TheHarryMann
Sorry to butt in to this thread...

However, we in the UK seem to be having problems with the Group server and posting on the Group wall... seems to revolve around Group identity.
Maybe nothing, but is any work, upgrading or downtime happening today...24th March

We also are finding that our Group cannot be discovered by potential users if they are not within say 50 or 60 miles, a big limitation for us, can this be overcome without having to Wazey-chain ( :) ) members at 50 mile intervals?

Thanks
TheHarryMann
Send a message

Post by tnvolfan38
I am experiencing the same problems. I now have 1 drive on March 20th that has posted, but several others are not showing up as of yet.
tnvolfan38
Send a message

Post by vistapuri
i just checked my dashboard, n ive got zero for everything. points or distance driven. ive been using waze for at least 2 months. but this is the 1st tume i opened my dashboard.
vistapuri
Send a message

Post by WazinBruce
Okay I hope so as I have been having the same issue, some short drives are there but not the long ones. Only bummer is if it takes a couple days to show up they won't count for this week for weekly scores and I had a really heavy driving week this week, oh well, there's always next week :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WazinBruce
Send a message
Just Wazin' through life and loving it!

https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/2/24/W ... 2cones.png

Active Editor for East Side of Cleveland, Ohio

Wiki Resources: Ohio Wazeopedia | New Ohio Editors | Ohio Area Managers

Post by yippeekyaa
I typically earn 6k to 8k points a week from my drives alone. This week so far I've only accumulated 700 pts. Some of my drives have shown for the week and what are shown are way more than 700 points worth. Something odd is indeed going on.
yippeekyaa
Send a message