These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Drives still not appearing online

Post by distantsoil
I'm having intermittent issues with my drives appearing online. Nothing from today has shown up and two rather long, rather extensive drives from yesterday still haven't appeared at all (Yet the 30 second one where I accidentally closed the app, are showing up).

Account was created in the US, and was on the US server. Weirdly it keeps asking me if I want to restore my favorites . Nothing appears on my dashboard short of some points, so I'm very confused indeed. Any ideas?
distantsoil

POSTER_ID:14687479

Send a message

Post by AndyPoms
marcelomontemmf wrote:I'm having the same problem with my drives... the last one was from 22nd October. I use Waze everyday and I got no drives from days 23-26... Today I logged in the Map Editor and I saw one drive from 27th October but no drives from previous days... this means those data are lost? Or they are still being processed?
Still being processed.
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ

Post by CBenson
I'm fairly certain that the general problem has been fixed. So if you have an individual issue, you'll likely need to contact support individually.
That being said waze frequently doesn't upload all segments of long trips at the same time, so I wouldn't consider a drive that you made yesterday that is not yet uploaded a problem.
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Regional Coordinator: Mid-Atlantic, US
Verizon, Nexus 6, Android 6.0.1, Waze 4.7.0.902

Post by chimokama
When I logged in today, I cannot see any drives after the 15th of October in the Editor.
I have checked that I am logged in, in the phone, and can see my points there.
I have been driving both in Sweden and Finland this week and I log in to the editor
according to
"For maps covering all other countries excluding Israel, use https://world.waze.com/editor/"

Any ideas?
chimokama
Send a message

Post by cincdriver
I'm having the same issues as of sept 5th. No recorded drives or points and I went from a warrior back to a baby with a one day join date. What gives? When I joined I drove from Illinois to Washington state and back in 5 days, totaling over 4700 miles. I only got partial credit. As one member stated in another thread, it's a good thing you don't run my bank account. Sheesh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
cincdriver
Send a message

Post by combatflyer
Me too!...no drive points since Tuesday night! Never "dug" into the system 'til now...busy place!
combatflyer
Send a message

Post by distantsoil
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:We haven't heard of any drive processing problems, but those do crop up from time-to-time. Short drives always process first. Very long drives sometimes take days to process. Most 1-2hr drives, which are commute-length, are processed within a few hours. Are you sure you had data network connectivity at the time of shutting down the app?
Thanks for the quick response. Absolutely certain that I had data connectivity for them as well given the area and updates etc as other apps were working straight away
distantsoil
Send a message

Post by distantsoil
Still nothing for my drives yesterday.

It would be good if we could have a "force" button in the app to force data uploads. I assume it wouldn't be an issue with data reconciliation
distantsoil
Send a message

Post by distantsoil
AndyPoms wrote:Mine are coming in VERY slowly, just give them time... This happens every so often...
Ok well still nothing since the 19th for me, but okay!
distantsoil
Send a message

Post by dmcconachie
TheHarryMann wrote:Sorry to butt in to this thread...

However, we in the UK seem to be having problems with the Group server and posting on the Group wall... seems to revolve around Group identity.
Maybe nothing, but is any work, upgrading or downtime happening today...24th March

We also are finding that our Group cannot be discovered by potential users if they are not within say 50 or 60 miles, a big limitation for us, can this be overcome without having to Wazey-chain ( :) ) members at 50 mile intervals?

Thanks
Please don't hijack threads, if you have a new topic, start a new one!
dmcconachie
Send a message
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status